Wednesday 17 October 2018

Miss Buys A Skirt

This muse was something i should have added to my last post.  A Woman buying a skirt - hmmmm, not a big deal in most cases...but Miss buying one - well, that's quite something!
 
i've always thought (and told Her) that Miss would look great in a skirt. She has worn one or two before but in the years of our togetherness it is an especially rare thing to see.  Miss has many pretty dresses which She wears for work and for going out.  Some of those dresses are so pretty i have been sorely tempted to buy one for myself! As far as i can recall She has never, ever worn a skirt to work.  i've longed for Her to do so as She would look so hot and.....well....She would absolutely be even more noticed by Real Men.
 
Saturday last, despite the lingerie shopping not being successful, Miss did mention to me that She was also looking for a skirt, for work.  i recall the second She mentioned it my little cock twitching in my panties and i think i uttered something rubbish like 'since when did you wear a skirt for work Miss'?  What i really should have said was 'oh yes Miss, a wonderful way to look good' or something similar.  Despite my crap response Miss did eventually buy one - this one:
 
To me it's such a lovely skirt.  Both pretty and sexy.  Great colours as well.  i offered to pay for it but Miss declined.  Perhaps i can buy Her some more?  She only has to say so.

Miss did make one comment about Her purchase 'I've been thinking about wearing a skirt for a while now'.  Is this skirt and perhaps more skirts to follow something Miss is doing that might be linked to the things She has been saying recently?  My last post is all about those things She said.

i am not sure if Miss has actually tried it on yet?  She is usually quite keen on letting me see new things She has bought for Herself.  Even if She is not particularly enamoured with this one - after trying it on - has Miss now decided that for Her, skirts are in?  i do hope so!  Seeing Her go off to work in Her pretty dresses is wonderful...to see Her go off to work in skirts too would quite blow my mind.  My thoughts would be racing.....is Miss dressing to impress?  Is Miss dressing to impress someone in particular?  Has Miss already impressed someone and is keeping it going?  Has someone (not me - a Real Man!) mentioned to Miss that they'd love to see Her in a skirt?

Normal thoughts for a sissy and perhaps a normal thing for Miss to do, following on from the things She has recently said? x
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Sissy AJ I have been following your blog since it started and it makes a great read. There are many blogs out there that are not real but yours is. I can tell it is real. My name is Stephanie and I am a Mistress to a sissy husband. The relationship you have with your wife is very close to what we have. My sissy is called Tanya but does not have a blog. I have had lovers in the past and then had a break. When I realised that Tanya was and always had been a genuine sissy with an incredible desire to be a cuckold I had a choice. Leave or stay and make it work for us. You see I love him (her?)so much that I took a long think about what I could get out of it and realised that I could do anything I wanted with no fears of Tanya messing around. We still enjoy a physical relationship and outside of the bedroom we do loads together so realising that I could have fun with men who give me the sex that Tanya can't just made so much sense. Your blog tells me that you love your wife so much. It also tells me that I think sh might be coming round to still loving you but looking for ways of having fun elsewhere. I sense this in what you write and since I believe what you write to be a true account then that's what I think is happening here. How She might go about this is anybodys guess. She might call on you to set things up or se might go it alone and tell you at some stage about what she is up to and what stage she is at. I think its more when than if. I will be following you closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,

      Not sure if i should address you as Miss Stephanie?? Perhaps my own Miss should be the decider for that? Thank you for following my blog so avidly and thank you for your summation of what you think is going on with us and what you think might happen.

      Everything i write is certainly factually true and the musings are my thoughts of what i think is an underlying meaning or a hope that i have or sometimes an aspiration. You are right, i do love Miss so very much and to be Her sissy cuckold would blow that up to an even higher level. i have learned though not to push Her into anything. What we did in the past was done together and set up together although i did most of the arranging. It might well be true that Miss is now taking things on Herself with a view to finding something Herself in Her own way. If She does do things this way then i am sure She knows that i will happily help if needed and even if not needed i would really hope that She would involve me in some way.

      My biggest fear of all is that She might find a lover and then run off! Would She? God i hope not. That's why selection/cultivation of a lover or lovers and rules of the game are so important. i'm fairly sure She would not leave me in the dark about it though and would allow me some input. My head is in a bit of a mess with it at the moment to be honest!

      Do you have a blog of your own? x

      Delete
  2. Sissy AJ. I do have a blog but it is for the sole use of me my lovers and Tanya. So has your Miss worn Her new skirt yet? What will you call me? Stephanie is fine. I'm not your Mistress. Just consider me a female friend who is very interested in your blog and I might say things on it from time to time. You do of course have to tell your own Mistress that I am following you. If you are a good girl you will have done that already. Just to give you an ego boost your little clitty is much smaller than Tanyas. She'd be very jealous. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete