Saturday 6 October 2018

Miss Takes My Cherry!

Last night.....my sissy pussy...taken by Miss...with a strap-on.  i have now been fucked by my Superior Female and i love Her more than ever for it. 
 
It was always going to happen this weekend and Miss had set the agenda earlier in the day:
 
1. 'sissy, you will get changed'.
2. 'You will then dress me sissy'
3. 'You'll put the strap on on  me and then I'm going to fuck your sissy pussy'.
 
We had decided that it would be called my 'sissy pussy'.  i think that's a beautifully apt name for it. 
 
Miss and i had both had an energetic day and when finally able to relax, with a few drinks, the fun and pleasure began in earnest.  Following Her instructions i showered and dressed.  i felt that since my virginity was going to be taken then i should be dressed in some of my most sissy girly things.  Something to highlight and emphasise my full subservient sissiness.  My set comprised of a ridiculously short gorgeous pink lace and chiffon, baby doll, pink and white ribboned suspender belt, pink lace bra, my pink pair of 'cuckold' panties with suitable wording across the front and mink stockings. 
 
Miss took these pictures:
 
 
i love how She made me pose.  Revealing my 'cuckold' panties, my tiny cock getting very wet, my baby doll lifted submissively, my pretty bra showing nicely with my breast forms thrusting the bra cups out.  The gorgeous suspender straps holding my stockings taught. A pose i so enjoyed holding for Miss and would so enjoy holding for Her and a lover whilst they laughed and humiliated me. 
 
 
The wording on the front of my panties.  So, so true!  My tiny cock and the little wet patch of sissy excitement. 
 
 
Miss made me face the corner.  The rear of my pretty panties on display.  The delicate ruffles across my behind and on the legs.  The rear of my suspender belt visible through the sheer back of the baby doll.  Oh i felt so so girly and sissy.  Another pose which would be so appropriate in front of Miss and a Real Man.
 
i had by now dressed Miss.  i love doing this and have not done it nearly enough for Her.  i wish She would make me do it more often.  In the past when She had lovers it would be a ritual for me to dress Her and it would be wonderful to be able to do this again.  She had chosen a sexy navy blue six strap suspender belt, black seamed stockings and a gorgeously hot and sexy blue lace/satin body with stunning lace around the breasts.  She looked so fucking hot and i made sure i told Her so.  i wanted to include some pictures of Her but Miss was not having it, even though i would have not included Her face or anything compromising.  She did however take these and gave me permission to publish them:
 
 
Her gorgeous stocking clad feet. 
 
 
Her gorgeous stocking-clad foot, pressing down on my tiny cock through my baby doll and sissy panties.  A very symbolic picture! i also love my bra and tits in this shot. 
 
Miss told me to lube my sissy pussy and by that really lube it with my fingers inside me.  i made sure my pussy was very very wet.  She then adjusted the strap on around Herself and attached the smaller of the two 'cocks' to the harness.  Miss was giggling to Herself and i could tell by the look on Her face that She was really enjoying this.  Next She told me to get out a condom - 'we have to be safe sissy' and to sheath the cock.  God, that was sexy doing that.  i imagined sheathing a lover for Miss but instead this cock was for me!  Even though it was the smaller cock that was going to take my pussy it still looked ominous.  Miss made me kneel and then without warning forced the cock into my mouth and began vigorously fucking my face. 
 
This was the 'cock' for my 'sissy pussy'.
 
 
About 4.5 inches long, an inch wide.  My own little cock is not this long fully erect nor as wide. 
 
She literally made me gag with it and i absolutely loved it!  i grew into the role of a little sissy cocksucker and licked, dribbled and drooled.  i made soft sucking sounds and girlish moans as Miss continued thrusting it into my mouth - occasionally rubbing it across my cheeks and everywhere on my face.  She was really getting into it now as i gripped Her gorgeous arse, encouraging Her to give me more.  Miss though now felt it time to get on with the main event and forced me onto the sofa, with my knees on the floor and my pussy raised up to accept Her love.  More lube on the sheathed 'cock' and then the initial press onto and into my pussy.  Miss was gentle, She held my hips lightly and occasionally caressed my bra clad tits. 
 
Oh it felt so good!! So hot, everything on fire.  Pain, but not a pain i wanted to go away.  She eased Herself into me and waited until i asked for more - and more She gave!  Each press, each push feeling like a searing poker but i wanted more and pushed back onto Her.  Miss laughed at my girlish wiggling and absconded me for pushing back.  At one point i felt like i was going to pass substance and had to go and relieve myself.  All of that considered by Miss to be a very normal reaction!  Then more, more fucking by Miss and more moaning by me.  Miss regularly asking me if i was ok, if i liked it and me moaning my pleasure in confirmation.  Did i mention that when i dashed off to the toilet that the whole of the cock was plugged right up into me?? 
 
One thing that was noticeable to both Miss and myself was that my tiny cock hardly got hard.  It was certainly very wet with arousal but there was absolutely no significant erection at all.  Is that normal?  i don't know.  i was certainly turned on but my little cock was not hardening in the slightest.  Very strange.  Nerves? Eventually we decided that my pussy had had more than enough of a fucking and that we would definitely be doing this again.  i suggested that we try it bi-weekly and Miss agreed that as a good training schedule for my pussy.  i know that eventually i am going to be able to take it with Miss fucking me just as a Real Man would fuck a Woman.  Miss was wonderful.  Caring, considerate and compassionate.  She made it a wonderful experience for me and i am so grateful. 
 
But that's not the end of it.  As we sat on the sofa together, still in our lingerie, i noticed Miss fondling and seductively handling the larger of the two cocks. 
 
 
As you can see from the pictures it's considerably larger and thicker than the little one I took!  As She sat there playing with it in Her hands i wondered what She was thinking.  She had not asked me to pleasure Her in any way after fucking me.  i guessed She might be thinking that this bigger cock reminded Her of the cocks She had enjoyed previously with lovers?  i recall one of the black lovers She had a great session with  - was She thinking of that?  Whatever it was, Miss was getting turned on and with that monster in Her hands why would She want my pathetic little cock?  Oh no!  Miss had other plans.
 
'I'm going to play with this sissy and you can sit in the corner and play with yourself, watch me as i cum'.  Oh Miss!!  'Don't forget your condom sissy'!
So now Miss was going to pleasure Herself with this massive cock and i was to be humiliated with a condom on my little thing.  Miss knew the scenario She was creating.  Her with a lover.  A Real Man with a proper cock.  Someone who was going to satisfy Her. Me, humiliated, belittled, made to watch.  She lay there, the crotch of Her pretty body pulled aside and proceeded to 'condom' the big cock.  Oh Miss - to perfection!!  i wish She had made me do that.  'This is how a condom looks on a real cock sissy, they were made for real cocks like this one'. She was considerably wet by now and i knelt transfixed as the cock entered Her love petals to the accompaniment of Her moans and sighs of pleasure.
 
My own little cock was hard in the condom now as Miss commanded that i was not to cum until She had.  She told me 'keep your thoughts in your head sissy, just know that i'm being pleasured by something so much bigger and better than your little clit'.  i wanted to provide Her with verbal encouragement but Miss did not need it. It was quite clear that this cock was giving Her the pleasure She needed, deserved and that She has been missing for so long.  As Her cum approached i knew that i could take risks and edged closer to Her, running my hand along Her parted stockinged legs, urging Her to cum for Him to cum hard for Her lover.  'Oh I am sissy, I'm cumming for Him oh yes.....oh fuck yes...Ohhhhhhh!'
 
It was beautiful to watch.  To see Her pleasure Herself with something so substantial.  For Her to prefer this huge rubber cock over my own was wonderful for me.  Then, She began to verbally assault my sissy mind with a barrage of humiliating references to my small cock.  i was now sat next to Her on the sofa and knew that my cum would happen in seconds.  Just a few pumps into the rubber of my sissy juices, weakly dribbling.  Miss took me over the edge with Her teases. As a final act of dominance and to humiliate me Miss then made sure that i saw Her door to Her chambers close as She left me for a well-earned sleep. 
 
A truly memorable evening of hot loving between Miss and Her sissy.  My Superior Female has taken my virginity and i feel ever more closer to Her for it.  x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh AJ I wish I could be there to give you a hug and a kiss!!!! Isn't being a girl just wonderful!!!!!
    Love and Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren!

      Could Miss handle two sissies?! Now i'm 'broken' i hope Miss will work with me on the two week schedule so that future sessions where She fucks me will gradually lead to me being able to take it all- just as a Real Girl would!

      Yes, the thought of you being there as a 'more seasoned sissy', helping me cope with my worries and the challenge of losing my pussy virginity would have been quite appealing! x

      Delete
  2. Andrea Jayne, you are such a lucky girl! To have a Mistress that puts you thru your paces is a wonderful thing. I also have to say I love how much you respect, admire, love and honor your Mistress.

    Case in point is how you write about being with her. It's interesting how you use uppercase letters on words like Her and She; but you always use lowercase letters on words like me and i. I'm assuming you meant this tiny detail to be a show of respect, and to show your station in the relationship. I do that myself when emailing a Mistress.

    I wonder how many of your followers picked up on that? It's funny because it's really difficult to type a lowercase "i", my computer always converts it and I have to go back and make the change. But for a good Mistress, we'll do anything to make them happy!

    Great post, I'm glad you had a good time!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    Oh, and I loved, loved, loved, the photo of your Mistress' foot on your tiny cock!! Nylon cover feet are my Kryptonite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe D,

      Yes, i am very lucky to have Her. It is my duty to admire, love and honour Her. i sometimes feel that She does not take full advantage of that and really could get more from me as Her sissy. Perhaps some reading of online dominant female websites could help Her or maybe if She joined a web group of established Mistresses? i'm not complaining however, what She does do She does very well.

      As sissies we all hope and want our Mistresses to do/say certain things but to push them into doing them is by its nature a forceful act and forcing things is not a sissy trait!

      Lower case for me and upper case for Her - yes, very deliberate. Likewise referring to Real Men, other Women - all upper case. To re-affirm their superiority and my subservience. i would think that most sissies who have been sissies for a while and certainly most Mistresses will have noted that use of capital and lower case letters. It is the proper way of doing it.

      Glad you liked the image of Her stockinged foot pressed onto my tiny cock. Miss did that unprompted and i loved Her initiative when She did it. A wonderful symbol. i think a lot of Women have forgotten the power they have and the easy things they can do to wield it. Wearing stockings is one of them!

      It's good to see that you have a Mistress - even if only online - many sissies are without a Superior Female to worship and i would guess that their lives are not as enriched as ours. x

      Delete
  3. Good for you, and it sounds like (yes) everything was perfectly normal for a first time. I still get tense and nervous every time the toys come out, but my wife has gotten very good at easing me into things, and distracting me with kisses and nipple-nibbles.

    We invested in a Feeldoe recently, and oh what an upgrade! Took us a few sessions to get the fit right for her, but 2 weeks ago she took me hard and deep for the first time, really pounding me with her on top. The intensity was scary, and I begged her to stop, but never used my safeword, so she pushed me far beyond those moments into what I can only describe as pure bliss.

    I guess what I'm saying is there's so much more to come! Enjoy it, and keep that ope mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally,

      Thank you for the comments. It's great to read that you and your Wife have got it down to a tee. From what you write it would seem that you and Her are quite some way further down the road than us in 'sissy pussy' fucking. It's nice to see you describe that there is 'so much more to come'. i'm very excited about the possibilities once my pussy has become used too it. What i don't want to happen however is for that to be the main thing. Her pleasure comes first and foremost though i would like to hope that Miss will find a lot of pleasure from fucking me from now on. x

      Delete
  4. sissy aj. Is your wife cuckolding you right now? From what I have read of your posts you write a lot about her having had lovers in the past. What about now? Does She have other men to play with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DD,

      i don't think She is, though if She was i would not blame Her and would actually be very happy for Her. It would not be difficult for Her to find a lover and if She did i would only hope that She involved me in some way, in a way that would work to Her advantage. x

      Delete
  5. I think your sissy should be kept in a condom most of the time to keep her panties fresh and dry from pre-cum leakage out of her sissy clittie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vc,

      The thought of my little cock in a condom full time is quite appealing but i'd have to have a permanent erection if there was to be any hope of keeping it on? Even when my tiny cock is fully erect the condom has be known to become very loose and start to slip off. Condoms were clearly made with Real Men in mind - not small cocked sissies! x

      Delete