Saturday 27 January 2018

Long Time...No See.

Well..... that was a long break!  Over a week without being summoned or used by Miss in any way at all. i almost though that She had gone off me or was bored of me? 
 
Thankfully i am back today and our first event tonight will be a game of scrabble.  Moved to a Saturday this week but likely to be back to the regular Fridays next week.
 
With 'sissy' not being around for such a long time it has not stopped Miss from humiliating me or teasing me whilst in male mode.  We've just finished a wonderful love-making session this afternoon where Miss, dressed in a gorgeously pretty white lace camisole top and oh so pretty white lace panties achieved a wonderful first.
 
She masturbated me to climax with Her delicate hand, all the while belittling my cock and teasing me with a scenario of Her and a lover.  i was made to contribute to this with my own words and i hope i said all the right things.  Miss certainly did, egging me on to cum like a sissy with a pathetic cock.  i did just that. My sissy squirts hardly rising from the tip of my cock.
 
 
 
Miss now has a new weapon at Her disposal.  x
 
p.s Thank you to all the fellow sissy sisters for their lovely comments on my posts.  i will reply to them all - promise! x
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Miss, that is, lol. :) no, seriously, the whole scene!!
    Gosh, sounds kinda like here. These days, the most typical way I cum with Wife is that She will paddle me, then Play with my little pantied cock for a little while. But She then makes me take over, rubbing myself through my thin panties. She will make teasing and sometimes humiliating comments. Usually, She will be kind enough to participate by rubbing my balls, pinching my nipples, or playing with my backside a little. It always ends with Her laughing and saying, "You soiled your panties."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... That was me :) -Sara

      Delete