Monday 1 January 2018

On A Promise.

 
 
Miss has retired to Her chambers.  Door firmly closed.  Before She went upstairs She told me that not only did i have permission to play with myself this evening but also that She would not be sleeping alone tomorrow evening.
 
i have to admit that i was a bit presumptuous and assumed with my questioned reply ' does that mean i will spend the evening with you tomorrow Miss'?  Miss may have had other plans that did not include me so i took a bit of a risk with my question.  As much as i really enjoy the thought of Miss enjoying other company it is really nice to have our own Miss/sissy time and it looks like this is going to happen tomorrow evening. 
 
Miss actually said ' I know i have been neglecting you sissy so you can play tonight and since you are quite capable of more than one play then i think you can stay with me tomorrow night'.
 
Gorgeous!  Miss is of course absolutely correct.  Whether in sissy or male mode i have the capacity to cum at least once a day and easily twice.  A sissy is always horny, especially with a Miss like mine.  Now if only my tiny cock/sissy clit was directly proportional to my libido - Miss would have the best of both worlds!  
 
So tonight, i shall fantasise about Miss telling me to set up a profile for Her on a discreet adult site for married/long term relationship Women looking for no strings attached fun with married men. 
 
i have a busy day tomorrow.  One of the highlights is arranging another hair appointment for Miss with the same salon as last time.  Miss has told me that i will be paying.  Financial domination in a FLR is such an erotic thing for a sissy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment