Wednesday 31 January 2018

Yes i would....

Miss demanded that i make an appearance as sissy yesterday evening.  We had begun the day with a lovely morning sex session with me in male mode and Miss very hungry for an orgasm.  She was wearing black lace panties and was definitely in need of a good cum.
 
In male mode i am allowed penetration.  Miss had me on top at first before moving on to Her hands and knees.  i love seeing Her like this and i just can't help imagine Her this way for an Alpha Male lover who is poised to provide Her with pleasures way beyond what my small cock can provide.  My control however was anything but Alpha Male as i feebly spent myself inside Her before Miss had any time to build up to Her own cum. 
 
So clearly i owed Miss one, hence Her call for sissy to be around later on.  However, in and amongst the daily routine and normal life sissy did not make an appearance and Miss is still without Her orgasm.  i hope to put that right this evening in full sissy mode and perhaps Miss will allow me to cum too? 
 
 
The picture?  Borrowed from another site (thanks terri).  i have dressed Her for Him. He has made Her cum hard and now He delivers His love seed all over Her stocking tops, across Her sated love petals and onto Her stomach.  i am summoned to clean up.  They both laugh. 
 
Would i?  You bet i would!!  x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Darling, you have me tenting and uncomfortable in my panties! i blame you!! With thanks, though, ~sara

    ReplyDelete