Monday 15 January 2018

Wear Mine sissy

Miss has left for Her four day business conference.  En route She will be having Her hair appointment which was paid for by me.  Before She left i had the honour of zipping up Her dress and a wonderful glimpse of Her lingerie for the day.  A very sexy black lace bra with sexy matching sheer backed black panties.  Miss has let me wear those panties before after She had worn them.  Miss really is starting Her week as She means to go on......dressed deliciously. 
 
i was wearing a cream floral bra and panties set when i zipped Miss up and She noticed that my panties were not providing full coverage.  Not because my clit was too big for them but because they are of a specific cut and more of a thong.  i don't really like thongs and neither does Miss but at the time of ordering them online that's the only style they had to match the bra.
 
Miss belittled me again with comments about my tiny clit and proceeded to hand me a pair of Her own fresh clean panties, telling me to wear those instead.  What a lovely gesture from Miss.  Once they were on Miss again mocked the little bulge but did remark that they matched the bra i was wearing.
 
 
 
The photo is me in Her panties.  i'm sure you'll all agree it really is an insignificantly small bulge.  Not a real Man's penis - just a sissy clit.  i know it and Miss knows it. x

1 comment:

  1. Just an adorable panty! i have two drawers of my own now, but i remember getting to wear Hers :) Sweet pic, dear ~sara

    ReplyDelete