Sunday 28 January 2018

Thrashed!

 
 
Miss absolutely hammered sissy last night......at Scrabble.  That makes it consecutive wins for Miss and She deserved it.  Virtually every score was in the 20's and above.  i would like to think that perhaps i was distracted by the pretty lingerie Miss was wearing, or perhaps my own pretty white baby doll chiffon nightie, through which my delicate lace bra could be seen, but no, none of those are excuses. Well played Miss!
 
In my post 'The Perfect Lover', Miss has replied and i've replied to Her comment.  Is there a hint there that She might perhaps consider such an arrangement??  Whatever it is i must not push Her and if She does think at some point that having a regular lover would work for us both then i would be so pleased to help Her find one.  At Her pace - that's the key to it.
 
i'm back in my box today as we have visitors but there's a good chance i will be around a bit from tomorrow onwards.  There's plenty of housework to be done and i also believe Miss is due a 'for Her only' orgasm.  i'd love Her to use me this week for Her own pleasure. x

1 comment:

  1. Not surprising She beat you. Wife here is so talented, too. Funny about the bra-- my Wife knows She can distract me with bra or lingerie comments too, especially Bout what I'm wearing. -Sara

    ReplyDelete