Monday 15 January 2018

Miss Miss

 
 
It's not even 24hrs but i am missing Miss.  She's now nearing the end of day one at Her four day convention and we have been in regular touch.  i will not be bombarding Her with texts or calls. She is going to be busy and at a hectic pace.  Meetings, seminars, presentations, dinners. 
 
She is however teasing me mercilessly with texted pictures of Herself in workout gear and just now 'tonight's lingerie for dinner'. A very pretty pink lace bra and panties set. Also a message that 'you have permission to play tonight sissy'. 
 
Miss knows full well that my sissy cuckold imagination will work overtime and that i'll cum hard with sissy squirts thinking of Her.  The rules of course state that i must make it known what i cum over so....Miss will simply have texted me that She has seen several Men that....if they are there for the rest of the week, would definitely be the type She would want to have fun with.  x 

2 comments:

  1. My Wife also has a powerful job that requires Her to travel. I always wonder what is going on with all the social events after the workday. Love that Miss keeps you "engaged"... And sissy squirts is a term I've loved, and practice :) ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara,

    Have you ever asked Her? Does She know that you would fully approve of Her enjoying Herself? i am indeed very lucky that my Miss let's me know what's happening in Her days away. Sending me pictures of Herself in lingerie i have paid for and in which She might just...perhaps...indulge with a real man keeps me totally devoted to Her. x

    ReplyDelete