Tuesday 2 January 2018

Panties On my Pillow

In my last blog i talked about how much fun Miss and i had yesterday on our day out.  The weather was awful first thing and was threatening to ruin the day.  i had seen the weather forecast which predicted an improvement by lunchtime. Miss was not so sure that it would though.  i challenged Miss to a bet.  If the weather improved on time then i could wear a pair of Her panties, if not.....then Miss could call something on me.
 
The weather did improve and Miss told me whilst we were out (She actually said it whilst we were near other people) that i had won the bet 'so it looks like you'll get to wear a pair of my panties then sissy'.
 
Fast forward to last night.  Miss had gone to Her chambers.  As i entered my own chambers, there on my pillow, this wonderful pair of navy blue panties, lace front, sheer back.  On my pillow!  Her panties.  Worn today.
 
 
What a lovely gesture from Miss, honouring Her bet. 

To be anywhere near a pair of pretty panties as worn by your Miss is such a privilege.  To have them on your pillow.....to be allowed to touch them, to enjoy their scent, Her sweet aroma, to be allowed to wear them.

And wear them i did.  My tiny clit hard within the delicate lace. i imagined my fantasy of Miss on a discreet dating site, meeting someone for dinner and that's as far as i got before my sissy squirts pulsed out into Her gorgeous panties.

Miss had a wry, knowing smile on Her face as i delivered Her tea this morning.  i did not need to say anything. Neither did She. Turning from Her, i bent forward, lifted my blue chiffon babydoll nightie and showed Miss that i was wearing them. 

i expect to be hand washing them later today.  x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment