Thursday 11 January 2018

You May Play sissy....

 
 
Those were the words from Miss this morning as i zipped up the back of Her dress before She went to work.  She had already driven me wild by selecting Her lingerie for the day - gorgeous blue lace bra and matching panties, (a pair She has allowed me to wear before) and making me stand there and watch Her don them.  My tiny sissy clit was leaking profusely into my pretty white lace panties and i was desperately hoping Miss could not see any bulge developing.
 
Not that She would notice anyway and yet another degrading comment 'there's not much down there to play with is there sissy' - made it even more difficult for me to stifle the tiny hardening. 
 
Miss has allowed me to sleep with Her in Her chambers for the last two nights.  i've worn a different baby doll nightie on each occasion with bra, panties and stockings. On both occasions i was desperately hoping Miss would require me to pleasure Her or perhaps allow me some pleasure of my own in Her presence.  Both were not forthcoming and this denial has now been wonderfully released with Her permission to play today.
 
As the rules state i have to describe in this blog what i will imagine whilst playing with my tiny sissy clit.  Miss reads the blogs and expects to know.  So for my play today i will imagine that Miss has decided that i have to go to a Women's clothing shop - one of the chains - and ask an assistant to help me find a pair of Women's jeans that will fit me.  The experience will require using the changing rooms and i will have to admit i am a sissy if the assistant wants to know why i am wanting to buy them.  i will have to record the whole humiliating experience on my phone (audio) so Miss knows what took place and can enjoy my embarrassment.
 
But....before i can even consider my own pleasure Miss has told me to make sure that the bedding in Her chambers is changed and fresh, that Her suede court shoes are cleaned and that Her high legged black boots are cleaned. 
 
All work and some play makes a very happy sissy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment