Saturday 13 January 2018

Miss Wins Scrabble!

 
Remember this date!  Miss won our game of scrabble last night and convincingly so!  i was in male mode which meant the competitive edge was there but Miss played a blinder all through the game and deserved Her win.  Can it happen again?
 
Well...... it probably could if Miss deploys similar pre-game tactics.  Coming home from work She stated that She was feeling rampant so 'let's go upstairs and have hot sex'.  Hmmmm - an offer not to be refused.
 
Miss was seriously horny and in need of a hard cum.  Leaving on Her pretty blue lingerie She proceeded to ride my tiny clit before demanding to be taken from behind.  i tried my best to stay hard for Her and must have been doing just about enough because She came hard.  It's possible that Miss needs to let Her imagination run wild to assist Her cum as i don't think my tiny penis, even when as hard as it could be, is enough. 
 
Miss then employed plenty of verbal humiliation about my tiny clit and how i compared to previous lovers.  Three, maybe four strokes and then my sissy juices squirted uncontrollable into Her.  She probably did not even feel it. 
 
Reduce the testosterone, humiliate the sissy boy and win at scrabble?  Has She found a winning formula?  x

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie I am impressed! Winning at scrabble and giving your wife an orgasm during intercourse!!!!
    I haven't been inside my wife for years...I always cum too soon!!!
    Bravo AJ!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren,

      Miss won the game of scrabble and the sex was with me but with me in 'male mode' - not as sissy. Sorry if it all a bit confusing! Miss came hard but i doubt that was much to do with my tiny clit. i'm sure She is thinking of other things to achieve Her orgasm. Allowing me to cum is no doubt just another way She exhibits Her control and power. After all, She knows that by humiliating me either as sissy or as me in male mode, She is guaranteed to make me cum. That's Her power!

      Delete