Sunday 14 January 2018

Packing Her Lingerie

 
 
Miss is going to be away from home for 4 nights as of tomorrow.  It's Her annual business convention.  It all ends with a formal dinner/dance.  i shall be home throughout the four nights She is away.
 
This afternoon Miss summoned me to Her chambers and proceeded to make me lay out the items of lingerie She would be taking with Her.  My tiny clit was exceptionally wet as Miss first made me lay out the sexy underwear She would be wearing for the two 'dress up' dinners of the week.  Black lace lingerie, bra, panties, six strap suspender belt and stockings.  Blue lace lingerie, bra, panties, six strap suspender belt and stockings. Then.... a third set....again with suspenders. 
 
Next....lingerie for each day of work at the convention.  i expected to be laying out simple things but Miss was choosing all of Her sexy lingerie - even for day wear.  Red lace, pink lace, white lace.  A sexy satin set for sleep - though She said She might not be getting much of that.  My hands were visibly shaking and Miss noticed.  i could only humbly say that i was finding it hard to concentrate what with handling such sexy lingerie, knowing it would be worn by Miss with maybe someone else getting to see Her in it and enjoy Her in it.
 
Miss played mental torture with me with lots of humiliating comments about possibly enjoying Herself with a lover whilst She is away.  She already knows that both myself in male mode and me as sissy are totally encouraging if She had an opportunity to indulge.  She knows She is completely at liberty to take lovers as one night stands and to have a regular lover or regular lovers to play with.  Miss is a top professional in Her field and the focus of Her week is surely to be just that......and if an opportunity comes along.....well....it's entirely up to Her. 
 
Throughout the evening Miss has gradually been dropping comments about how She 'might' not be waking up alone in Her hotel room, about how She 'might' make me call Her if She is with a lover (and be ridiculed by them both), about how She 'might' facetime me if She finds a lover and show me just how much fun She is having.
 
i hope Miss has a wonderful four days away.  i hope She is recognised for all the hard work She has put in for Her company.  i hope Her colleagues notice Her incredibly sexy new shape and look.  Whatever Miss gets up to, i hope She has a great time. x

2 comments:

  1. Andrea- This post is sooo hot! I'm tenting my little nylon panties. I've never had to lay out lingerie for my Wife's trips... Oh, I'd be excited too, and beyond myself with wondering... MIss's idea of facetiming you while with a lover, well omgod! :) ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara,

      Maybe you could tell Her that's what you'd 1ike to do? i don't know just how much control your Wife has over you or indeed the dynamics of your relationship. How does your relationship work? For me it was a truly humiliating experience. She has not worn any of that lingerie for me and indeed why would She? It's to wear for a real man - to make Miss feel sexy about Herself. We've done many many kinky things in the past with telephone calls, texts etc and have not done anything similar for some time now. i know Miss knows that i'd like us to play on the scene again and if we do it has to be when She is ready - not a day sooner. x

      Delete