Friday 19 January 2018

Miss Is Home!

 
 
.....actually in the next 15 minutes.
 
Four days away and it really felt like it!  Both me as sissy and me in male mode have missed Her greatly. Even though we both hoped that She might indulge in some discreet 'play' with someone if the opportunity arose having Her back is better than that x 10.  It would seem that Miss did not really enjoy the whole time away.  Her cold returned. Not as bad as the post Christmas cold but enough to make its mark and from Her messages and calls it seems it did spoil Her enjoyment.
 
Miss would usually have been more playful and teasing, taking the opportunity to torment my mind so it was clear that even with the 'luscious lingerie' pictures making me wet, She was feeling less than enthusiastic as the week went on.  i sort of felt that Miss was not ever really in the mood to play for real whilst away.  She's not a robot after all!
 
It's not all play at these events either.  Long days of seminars and meetings in stuffy rooms with people who have probably got their own special strain of colds and bugs.  i expect Her to be absolutely knackered tonight so i'll do my part by making dinner and anything else to help.  If She wants some special sissy soothing then i'm on hand or if She wants to make use of my tiny cock - i'll try the best i can for Her.
 
Welcome home Miss! x

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad! I'm sorry Miss was feeling sick... Wishing you a GREAT weekend!~ :) ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you dressed in something really pretty to welcome her home!
      I know after a business trip my wife like nothing more than a long hot bath and a really nice orgasm....sometimes more than one....orgasms I mean....
      I may not have anything in my panties that can satisfy her but I know how to use my tongue to make her cum like no one else can!!!
      Enjoy each other!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Hi Kaaren!

      I've only just been re-activated by Miss today so there has been no Miss/sissy interaction for ages! We hope to make up for that now. Starting tonight...x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Miss is feeling better! I joined your blog awhile back and look forward to reading your future posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fran,

      Glad you like my blog and thank you for following. i hope to make it as entertaining as possible but it all depends on real life and what actually happens between Miss and i. x

      Delete
  4. I understand and like to stick to true life experiences also. I see we both like the artist Gil Elvgren and I use one of his pictures on blog too!

    ReplyDelete