Monday 12 February 2018

Afternoon Delights.

Miss was on top form Sunday morning and had me carry out several domestic chores whilst still wearing my sissy lingerie.  i was soaking my panties with arousal with every command She made and was quite clearly making too much of a sticky mess in them as Miss noticed this and demanded that i change. 
 
Miss had already been out for a run and i was very hopeful that She might require some special sissy soothing from me later in the day.  i was somewhat cheeky when serving Miss her post run breakfast when i asked Her if there was anything else that might like to be eaten today.  i think Miss kept that though to Herself as one i had changed into some clean and fresh lingerie She told me that She was going to make use of me in my own chambers.  i was wearing this delightful set:
 
 
Red is not usually a sissy colour but i just love the panties.  Full vintage pin up style with a pretty bow. Naturally the bra had to be worn to match.  My tiny clit was already wetting my panties as i followed Miss to my chambers. 
 
She demanded a massage with oil and i willingly and dutifully applied my best techniques over Her hot body both front and back.  Miss was wearing a gorgeous pair of navy blue lace and silk panties with a luscious lace panel trimmed in black at the front.  After almost 20 minutes of massaging Miss demanded that i touch Her in more intimate parts and i gently began to tease the petals to Her damp sex.
 
Miss clearly wanted something more substantial and told me to get Her glass dildo from Her chambers and use that on Her instead.  As i retrieved it i noticed an un-opened packet of condoms in the drawer and instantly became even harder in my panties.  i tried to raise the subject of the condoms but Miss told me to concentrate on Her.  i found that very hard to do, having just seen condoms and naturally all sorts of cuckolding thoughts were in my head. 
 
Miss though was becoming more and more aroused with the glass dildo sliding effortlessly in and out of Her wetness.  i had a front row view as i pushed and pulled it back and forth, the sounds of Her wet sex driving me mad with lust for Her.  Despite my best efforts and Miss telling me in no uncertain terms what She was thinking of (an endowed lover with sexual prowess way beyond mine) i can't have been doing too well as Miss took the toy from me and turned it round so that the fatter end went in first.  From there She took over and i watched in awe as She described Her lover and his big cock satisfying Her.  She came loud and hard, moaning with pleasure. 
 
Miss must have felt like rewarding me. She told me to come and lie next to Her.  Explaining how my little clit would not be going inside Her as She would hardly feel it, She told me to play with myself and cum for Her.  Such an honour!  Miss knew my pathetic staying power would result in a sissy squirt very soon and no doubt She wanted it all over and done with quickly.  Miss proceeded to comment on my tiny cock, laughing at it's smallness and uselessness, She demanded that i try to cum like a real man, to show Her if i could cum like a real man would. 
 
Well..... of course i could cum, but nowhere near like a real man. i simpered and whimpered like a proper sissy, my tiny cock pulsing and twitching in my hand.  Miss was relentless in Her humiliation and within minutes i had squirted and spurted.  To me it felt like a massive jet and several other jets but once the ecstasy had subsided Miss told me quite categorically that i had just cum a pathetic amount and had only managed to reach the top of my panties.  The shame was complete.  What else should i have expected with such a small cock? It's hardly going to produce 'man sized' quantities of cum!  Hoping to impress Miss i scooped up a small dribble of my squirts and tasted before swallowing.  Miss just laughed. 
 
Thank you Miss for allowing me that pleasure.  Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you.  It truly was an 'afternoon delight'. 
 
Now.... about those condoms....?? Miss said later that they were out of date. Do they need replacing?? x
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. That is a lovely outfit! I agree..and have one very similar!
    Wife here loves Her butt-and-back massages, especially after Her long bike rides... Sometimes She'll let me play in my panties and pleasure myself afterwards, always a nice treat.
    Had noticed your Wife is a runner. I'm the runner in this house... good sport! hug, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara,

    It's great to have outfits that are both pretty and sexy. Miss runs quite a lot. She's on a mega fitness and health drive and is looking absolutely amazing these days. i don't think it will be long before She starts getting attention from real men. She's always been sexy but perhaps lacked confidence. Not any more! x

    ReplyDelete