Monday 26 February 2018

Swimwear For sissies

Miss and i will be going away for a much deserved break soon.  Our venue has private bathing facilities.  Facilities where just Miss and i will be able to bathe - on our own!  This sissy has never worn a swimming costume/bikini/tankini/swimdress before so it's going to be very exciting, very humiliating and of course, very sexually thrilling for me.
Miss, however, has only given me permission to wear some girly swimwear as long as i buy Her a new swimsuit as well.  With the results of Her fitness and dietary regime so wonderfully obvious these days, Miss is no doubt looking forward to seeing how Her gorgeous sexiness looks in a swimsuit.  i know She's going to look hot and hopefully Miss will allow me to worship Her - in our swimsuits?? 
 
So last night, i bought something for Her and something for myself.  i know already that i will look like a proper sissy with probably no breast forms and my tiny clit providing an unsightly bulge whilst Miss is going to look stunning.  My sissy cuckold mind fantasising about Miss calling a lover over to our private pool and ordering me to leave whilst they enjoy themselves intimately.
 
Talking of intimate.  Last night, Miss and i made love with me predominantly in male mode - although i was wearing a pretty pale blue double chiffon baby doll and navy blue lace panties.  i was inside Her and trying my best to provide enough for Her to achieve Her own orgasm.  i failed miserably and Miss ended my efforts by telling me that i should cum as She was not going to.  i duly spurted and my tiny cock went very flaccid, very quickly. 
 
i asked Miss if She was going to have 'a cum' the following evening - forgetting that She is away overnight on business today - and Miss replied that 'maybe I will'.  She had remembered She was away - i had forgotten.  i suddenly realised.  A wonderful way for Miss to play with my mind again and who knows - She may well get Her cum this evening, and maybe not alone. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment