Thursday 22 February 2018

Condomination

Early yesterday evening Miss sent me this text:
 
'sissy, I expect you to be dressed in suitable nightwear when I get home later.  The pink gown that is on the bedside table in my chambers should suffice, with suitable lace lingerie. There is also something there I may let you use later, though your smallness may not allow it'.
 
That 'something' was a condom.  The wetness in my panties from the text alone was nothing compared to the wetness in them when I actually saw the condom.  There, on top of my nightgown.  Miss was actually going to let me inside Her!  i dressed as instructed.  The pink Olga 3/4 length gown over a white lace bra, white suspender belt, smoky grey stockings and a pair of my special sissy panties with 'sissy clit' embroidered on the front in pink.
 
 
 
But maybe the condom was not for me? Maybe Miss was bringing someone home with Her?  I asked the question - by text, and received this reply:
 
'(no one is coming home with me)....but I thought I might let you try and make me cum with your little clit and as I have said (in the past) you couldn't have sex with me perhaps you could wear it and then you are pleasuring me, rather than yourself'.
 
A wonderful reply from Miss and that is exactly how it turned out to be.  With Miss dressed in a gorgeous blue camisole with pretty blue lace panties and looking in such magnificent condition with the results of Her workouts, runs and eating plan so clear to see in Her sexy shape, my clit could do nothing but be hard for Her. Pathetically small - but hard. Hard enough it remained as She made me put on the condom.  I was going to be allowed inside Miss!
 
She clearly just wanted to feel some sort of hardness, to use it for Herself, to not allow me to actually be in Her like a real man would be but to have the condom do it's job by humiliating me, reminding me of my place and empowering Her - all at the same time.
 
Miss beckoned me to get on top of Her, telling me to use my tiny clit whilst She thought of well endowed lovers.  She told me in no uncertain terms that She would be thinking of the Men She had enjoyed in the past, remembering how they pleasured Her and how much bigger and better than me they were.  i knew i could not cum unless being given permission. i knew that this was Her pleasure and not mine.  Maybe i might be allowed to cum but only if She said so.....
 
 
                                              (The condom Miss made me wear)
 
She didn't say so. Miss came hard, no doubt over the thoughts of a lover. i remained hard in the condom, well....as hard as a small cocked sissy can be.  As Her waves of pleasure subsided Miss told me that i was to leave Her and go to my own chambers with permission to play.  'To remind you of your subservience to me sissy', were the words She used.
 
But there was something else Miss said, whilst i was insider Her,  Something quite profound and wonderful.  It was over those words which i played with myself in my own chambers and came hard, after only three or four pumps of my tiny cock, squirting my weak, pathetic sissy squirts over my lace suspender belt (Miss had made me take my sissy panties off earlier). 
 
My next post will 'muse' over that but for now, thank you Miss for the shame, the humiliation, the re-affirmation of your superiority, for allowing me inside you and for allowing me to play. x

1 comment:

  1. Andrea- Thanks... wow, what a post (and pic!! mmm)
    Really points out how anticipation matters!
    Glad you got to be inside some, and help Her achieve Her needs!
    Here, sometimes Wife will want me to put on condom so that I "don't make a mess" while pleasuring Her. No cumming in her, just play time. But She says it keeps our bed cleaner. Thanks ~sara

    ReplyDelete