Monday 5 February 2018

Pleasure Me......And Leave.

Miss and i had a really good weekend.  Lots of fresh air and exercise. We both enjoy the outdoors - it's so invigorating.  Miss has also had two cums this weekend, one given to Her from me in male mode on Saturday morning and one last night, given to Her from me in sissy mode.
 
In male mode it was penetrative sex and i was wearing a pretty yellow lace bra with a pair of my special cuckold embroidered panties, also in yellow.  Already an oxymoron as how could i possibly be in male mode dressed like that? i suppose it's that blurred lines area between sissy and male - Miss sometimes calls it 'sissy boy'.  It was wonderful love making with me on top of Miss, trying to make sure my tiny cock stayed as hard as it could for as long as possible to be of use to Her. i must have held the tiny erection as Miss came quite hard - no doubt thinking of someone else. Naturally i would not last long and Miss made sure of that with some delicious verbal humiliation about my cock size, pathetic technique and my small amount of ejaculation. 
 
Last night however, it was 100% sissy with Miss only concerned with Her pleasure.  My face and fingers between Her legs, worshipping Her sex.  She told me in advance that once She had cum that i would be sent to my own chambers with permission to play.   She also told me that whilst i was using my lips, tongue and fingers that She would be thinking of a lover in order to enhance Her cum.  Whilst doing my duty i secretly hoped that Miss might let me stay and cum in Her presence but She was having none of that and within minutes of Her release i found myself alone in my chambers whilst Miss glowed in Hers. i left with a proper curtsey and a bulge in my wet panties.
 
 
 
i fantasised about Miss with a real man in Her chambers, pillow talking after a wonderful love making session with Him. Occasional laughter, talking about my inadequacies, the sound of kisses, sheets being moved, soft moans from Miss and then more passionate love making.  i came hard over my cotton floral panties. 
 
Yes, a great weekend with Miss both emotionally and physically.  x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, congratulations to you both! I have to laugh a little, because I totally get the "male mode" but in lingerie thing! And, i'd love to see a pic of your pretty yellow bra. :) It always helps here, too, if my Wife says some humiliating things... keeps me harder longer, and can make me squirt for Her. Probably because She is ready for me to be done, but anyways... :)
    Being sent to your room after pleasing Miss the second time is nice....great that She gave you cumming privileges in your panties! Always nice. Can imagine the thoughts in your head. Sometimes i picture myself being told to stand in the corner in my bra and panties, while They go at in in bed. hug, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara,

    The bra, like all of my bras is gorgeously feminine and pretty. i probably have nearly thirty matching bra and panties sets -all of them ultra femme. Miss knows that whatever 'mode' i am in then the best way to get my sissy clit hard for Her to use is to tease me, humiliate me and generally make me feel inadequate. It works every time! In truth She is probably meaning what She says as it is such a tiny cock. Being used by Miss and then being discarded is such an honour for me. Her pleasure first and maybe....maybe sissy can have some pleasure. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aj-
    Being commented on by Wife about one's bra is a quick way to be humiliated and cut down to size, too! I (not in a bad way) just crumple up and submit with that! May have to ask Her for a spanking this weekend... another humiliating thing. Sometimes i think She just wants to wait for me to have to ask. ~sara

    ReplyDelete