Sunday 11 February 2018

Busy...Busy....Busy....

 
 
If you follow my blog you will have noticed a significant drop off in posts recently.  There are times when 'real life' just gets in the way of all things 'sissy' and i'm sure you know that these things can happen.  Miss too has had a hectic week. She continues vigorously with Her fitness and healthy eating regime, which, combined with Her heavy workload, means that there are and will be times when our sissy/Miss relationship goes on the backburner.
 
But yesterday evening and today we are back with a bang!  Firstly last night at Scrabble and Miss took quite a thrashing from sissy (in points!!).  i think Miss helped me considerably however with two things.  The first being that She somehow forgot to distract me with any verbal teasing, mockery or humiliation - a tactic that has proved successful in the past.  Secondly She made a quite generous gesture in showing me where i could place a tile which lead to a seven tile placement of mine across a triple word score and a whopping 85 points.  There really was no way back for Her from there in terms of winning the game and sadly for Miss a hat-trick of wins did not happen.
 
i was secretly hoping that Miss would allow me to pleasure Her after the game but instead She ordered a cup of tea to be delivered to Her chambers and that i was to bring one to Her in the morning at 7.45.  It was quite clear that Miss was not up for playing and that i would be sleeping in my own chambers  - with no permission given to have a play of my own.  Frustrating as it was to be dolled up in a pair of my gorgeous 'sissy panties' with 'prissy sissy' embroidered across the front and a pretty baby blue cap sleeved chiffon baby doll nightie, Miss had not given permission. 
 
The following afternoon however, things between us got seriously hot and sexy and i'll write that up in my next post later today.  One of my hardest and most powerful cums as a sissy - though Miss made sure to bring me right back down to earth with Her observations....... x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment