Thursday 1 February 2018

Left High......But Not So Dry...

When Miss came home from work yesterday i was dressed in lingerie for Her.  i wanted to look my most girlish and sissy with an emphasis on frills, froth and all the other sissy trimmings.  i chose a white strappy translucent lace gown with a gorgeous split at the front.  Under that and quite clearly showing through, a pretty pale pink lace bra, six strap pink and white suspender belt and natural stockings. i had also chosen a pair of my special sissy cuckold panties.  These ones were high waisted full cut satin, in pink, with delicious ruffles on the back and the words 'sissy cuckold' embroidered on the front.  i own four pairs of these 'special' sissy panties in all the correct girly colours and wear them either when Miss demands it or i am feeling more sissy than usual.
 
i had been hoping all day that Miss would require me to pleasure Her that evening and that perhaps She might also allow me to cum in Her presence, maybe inside Her or in a condom or make me cum whilst humiliating me.  None of the above happened. Whilst it was an honour to be allowed to sleep with Miss in Her chambers, She was not in the mood for any play.
 
So this morning, before Miss went to work, She told me what my household chores would be and then gave me permission to play whilst She was out.  i never pass on that sort of opportunity and have now cum hard into my sissy panties.  As the rules from Miss state, i have to let Her know through the blog what i was thinking of whilst i played.
 
My thoughts were of Miss, texting me a few hours after leaving this morning.  She texted me to tell me She would be late home today because 'an opportunity' had arisen.  We both know exactly what the term 'opportunity' means.  Miss texted me again to say that i was not to text or call again until She texted me to say She was on Her way back.  Miss sent one last text describing how She would have a special present for me in Her panties. 
 
Every sissy should know EXACTLY what that means......
 
These are the panties i wore when i spurted my sissy squirts.  i hope Miss is pleased.  x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, i luv this post! First, you described so well the excitement of getting all dressed up in sissy finery to await the Wife's return! The fun...the HOPEFULNESS...the little humiliations, but so worth it... And, the frustration when Wife says to cool it, She is not interested in sex.
    Then, the excitement of an "opportunity"... and your cute picture of the result. So nice of Her to let you to squirt cummies, anyway! i luv that pic!!!
    i hope you had a good time when She returned. Adorbs! hug, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara,

      Glad you liked the picture. When i cum inside those special sissy panties it feels so good and so girly. Not much cum of course and Miss knows that pathetic amount would hardly be felt inside Her. x

      Delete
  2. AJ- Those panties are a delight! it would be an honor to cum inside them! Yes, our small loads aren't very impressive, but they show our desire for our Women. Hopefully They can appreciate the small tribute, at any rate. ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara,

      Glad you like the panties. i have four pairs in pink, yellow, blue and white. Each pair has embroidered words on the front. You can get them here:
      http://www.manties.net/

      i had to pay extra for postage to the UK but they are so very much worth it. In the past i have worn them when Miss has cuckolded me for real. We have had a break from real cuckolding for a while but i hope we can get back to that lifestyle again one day soon. x

      Delete