Monday 27 November 2017

A Grateful sissy

Miss came home from her busy day with a wonderful gift for me!  i don't know what i've done to deserve it but She said it was for arranging and paying for Her session at the hairdressers.  What a lucky sissy i am.  These are the panties She bought me. 
 

Pink - the perfect sissy colour.  Very lacy and delicate.  i can't wait to wear them (with permission).  They are going to feel delightful on me and on my sissy clit which got very wet when Miss showed me them and told me they were a present.

Her hair looks really good.  i'm so glad She is pleased.  She was so impressed with the salon that She has made another two appointments.  She reminded me that i would be paying for these appointments and rightly so.  She is going to look so hot for her overnight party this week.  The first of Her follow up appointments next year is shortly before Her annual conference.  Knowing that i will have paid for Her hair to look great at a function i won't be attending makes me feel so proud.  x
 

1 comment:

  1. love to see your cock filling those out

    ReplyDelete