Wednesday 22 November 2017

What It Means Part 1.

i've been around as Her sissy before - at a time where we did some very exciting and fun things together.  i won't elaborate on those things in this particular post.  However, being around for Miss now is a learning curve for both of us.  Miss has never before owned a sissy in what could be considered an FLR relationship.  Female Lead Relationship.  She has never had someone who worships Her, wants to pamper Her, spoil Her and pleasure Her in the way i, as sissy, have always wanted to.  So of course that must have come to Her as quite a shock to the system - She has not known it before and has no experience of it.
 
Gradually though, i think She is beginning to like it and perhaps see the benefits for Her.  100% full 24/7, 365 of this type of relationship would not work for either of us as there are many aspects to our lives that simply can't accommodate FLR or any type of femdom.  Furthermore She also has a relationship with Her boyfriend (the other half of me) which is special to both of them.  Whilst He and i actually do share some fantasies about Miss, that particular relationship is totally different to the one i have with Her.  In fact, my emergence is a direct result of earlier problems between Miss and Him....in a way i'm a solution....and i hope Miss likes that 'solution' so far. 
 
Miss spoke briefly today about how She could see and understand why people could get to enjoy having someone do things for them.  Music to my sissy ears!  Little things like Her saying that are making me think that for the time Miss wants me around, She is going to gradually explore, exploit, get used to and ultimately enjoy all the possibilities and pleasures having a sissy will bring.
 
Some might consider the picture a bit extreme but it's meant to simply show who is in charge....and to me....it's Miss. 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Andrea Jayne,

    I must say that your description of your relationship with your wife as you being the sum of two halves is a wonderful way to describe the dichotomy that exists when a husband/wife discover the husband has an entirely separate and distinct, but feminine persona that must be allowed to be expressed. And like me and my wife, it sounds as though you and yours are discovering Andrea Jayne to be an asset to your relationship. I love reading about successes such as yours. Kiss you for sharing, and Her for letting you be you.

    Kiss kiss,

    Leeanne

    P.S. - I love the image created by the photo you chose with this post. I'm posting it on my Tumblr site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leeanne,

      A big leap of faith from Miss. In my other persona things were getting very strained but since sissy has been allowed to be around more or less 50/50 of the time - i think the relationship between Miss and me as her regular b/f is much much better. x

      Delete