Wednesday 22 November 2017

To The Train.

 
 
'I like being delivered'....
 
....this is what Miss said as i offered to stay and wait for Her train to arrive at the train station this morning.
 
i'd already driven Her there so that She could get to Her very important business meeting.  Miss is quite a busy professional businesswoman.  The ideal type for a sissy to serve!
 
Miss had already decided yesterday evening that sissy would be picking Her up at the station on Her return from Her meeting so i cheekily asked this morning if sissy could drop Her off?  She rightly pointed out that this was a new station for both of us, we had not been there before.  It would therefore be sensible to just make sure She got there in time.  i did however wear a very lacy white bra and panties set under my male clothing and deliberately chose a white t-shirt so that the bra would subtly show through.  i'm certain Miss noticed.  She must have approved otherwise it would have been off in an instant. Much to my delight Miss made sure that i ironed Her blouse and made the bed in my chambers before we left.  She looked so desirable in Her blouse and tight jeans.  If She did not get any looks today i would be amazed.
 
As we left Miss gave me Her handbag to carry to the car.  Wonderful.  Gestures such as these make me go all tingly inside - slightly humiliating, a bit embarrassing but so obviously submissive sissy. 
 
Miss took a phone call from a colleague as I drove.  Such are the wanderings of my flighty sissy mind that i wondered if She would accidentally blurt out to her colleague that She was being driven to the station by Her sissy..... and then catch Herself in mid sentence??  Miss was chewing some gum and usually the other half of me can get a bit tetchy if Miss is making noises doing so.  However..... for sissy....again my mind went into overload.
 
As i have mentioned previously i used to be around when Miss enjoyed a certain lifestyle.  During that lifestyle i have been made to listen to similar sounds (and hopefully i don't need to go into any further detail!) on the phone.  It all came back right there as Miss noisily chewed, lips smacking, gentle wet sounds and i again flew off into dreamland.
 
At the station i dutifully bought Miss a warm drink and was quietly referring to Her as 'Miss' as often as i could without it being forced or without forcing attention or reaction from anyone else.  Quite wonderfully Miss joined in and as we discussed things in general She called me 'sissy' several times.  Beautiful.  Panties even more wet!! i so wanted to take my coat off and expose my bra through my t-shirt but one always has to play games considerately and the last thing i wanted to do was embarrass Miss. 
 
Before She boarded Miss made sure that i understood my tasks for the day.  One of these was to arrange a hair appointment for Her.  How proud could a sissy ever be? 
 
There's quite a bit of detail to that so i'll post it separately.
 
I'll be picking Miss up from the same train station later.  i'll be wearing a new dress and will have a surprise for Miss as a gift of my gratitude.  It's the least She deserves for allowing me to make the first part of Her day as stress free as possible. x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Dear AJ,

    You write, "As i have mentioned previously i used to be around when Miss enjoyed a certain lifestyle." I don't recall you mentioning this "certain lifestyle" previously. What do you mean? Did I miss something?

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the past we played on the hotwifing scene. A-J was part of that but it seemed to take over and be the only thing that mattered. This was disproportionate to the relationship and started causing tension.

      We've had some major discussions recently and have decided that sissy and my other 'me' will share the week - approx 50/50. Naturally there will be occasions where there will be more of one and less of the other.

      We agreed that if there is ever going to be a return to actual real life playing with bulls and lovers then that would only involve me - sissy. It is entirely up to the good Lady if She wanted to include me as her b/f for that too but we reckon the best participant would be A-J - if it happened again.

      Sounds complicated! However, it is a decent level of understanding from which to work on - the fact that we both agreed is the best thing.

      i might do a blog on this topic one day so that it all makes sense. x

      Delete
    2. Communication and a shared sense of the journey matter AJ. Love matters too and will carry you far.

      Delete