Thursday 30 November 2017

Sissy Fantasies...

i was not entirely sure about posting this one as i know Miss reads this and i wanted to let Her know in advance that i would like to post up my sissy fantasies (things that have not yet happened) that i would love Miss to do or make me do. Miss demanded that i put them up.  A bit like my earlier list of 'turn ons'.  Again, no order of preference, just as they come to mind.
 
 
 
SPH - Small Penis Humiliation.  Mock my tiny sissy clit. 
Tell me how She wants me dressed.  Make me buy items for myself online that She expects me to wear.
Order my food for me at a restaurant/pub.  Don't let me choose, just tell the person serving what i will be having.
Make comments about a good looking man, if seen on tv or if we are out.
Same as above but suggestive comments about what they might be like in bed.
Confide in a friend that She has a sissy and tell me later what was said.
Make me confess to a friend that i am a sissy
Take me shopping, hold women's clothing up against me and make comments.
Make me go shopping to buy something feminine that i'll have to explain to a shop assistant is for me.  Record the conversation.
Miss randomly wearing stockings to work and making me put them on for Her before She leaves or showing me them before She leaves.
Tell me that She has noticed men looking at Her recently.
Make me wear a subtly visible bra under my top in public.
Make me go into a women's shoe department/shop and try on some shoes. Make me have stockings or tights on for this so that my feet are clearly encased.
Take me shopping to buy Her lingerie.  Make sure others can hear that i am buying it for Her to wear for a lover. 
If i am allowed to pleasure myself insider Her with my clit, make me clean up my sissy cum.
Talk about finding a lover to make up for my sexual inadequacies.
Actually force me to make the above happen by creating and paying for a profile for Her, either on sites we used before or on a discreet site such as Ashley Maddison. 
Make me wear and sleep in Her panties after She has had them on all day.
Make me pleasure myself in front of Her on my knees, telling Her how wonderful She is.
Sit on my face and make me use my tongue on Her in Her love petals and in Her arse. 
Come home with a cream pie pussy and make me clean Her out.
Have one or two trusted lovers to play with as and when She likes.
Have one night stands as and when She likes.
Make me pay for a hotel room for Her and a lover.
Make me go for a make up session and come home with it still on.
Make me have a haircut at a ladies hairdressers.
Have a trusted lover who is also good at humiliating a sissy.
Tell me to go and buy some condoms and ask for 'extra small'.
Spray me with perfume for going out in public.
Make me carry Her handbag.
Carry condoms in Her bag/purse and making sure i see them.
Take me from behind with a strap-on
Wear a hotwife ankle chain.
Make me wear a 'holy trainer' chastity device.
Miss to go out more to bars/pubs/clubs with Her friends at weekends and make me buy Her new lingerie/outfits for these occasions.
 
 
So.... there it is.  There's probably more in my sissy mind and perhaps there are other fantasies Miss/Mistress has that She'd like to me do or do Herself?   

No comments:

Post a Comment