Thursday 30 November 2017

Cold and Getting Colder

One day away from December so good enough really to call it winter officially. 
 
 
 
Miss had a quick trip to the dentist and what i should have considered is the defrosting of Her car.  Before She left She did say ' I could have made you do that sissy'.  I wish She had!
 
Then there was the re-cycling basket to go out to the main re-cycling bin. Miss did it Herself, telling me it's 'too cold for a sissy dressed like that'.  But Miss!  i would have loved the exposure - in my chiffon baby doll - in the cold - feeling the wonderful chill air on my hold up stockings.  Not to mention the embarrassment/humiliation aspect.
 
Thinking about it, Miss knows i like those things and how it is such a turn on to me so perhaps the denial of those experiences was Her punishing me for missing the open door to Her chambers last night?  x

No comments:

Post a Comment