Wednesday 22 November 2017

Morning Pleasures For Mistress

When Miss wishes to use me for Her sexual satisfaction, She becomes my Mistress.
 
Mistress was in a very playful mood this morning and as is Her right, demanded that i pleasure her.  i love it when She orders me to use my tongue and fingers on Her, in and around Her most beautiful love petals.  Her pleasure....Her pleasure...Her pleasure....my duty.
 
She's feeling wonderfully generous as She has allowed me to have my own play today  - but not in Her presence.  My tiny sissy clit was straining my panties as i worshipped Her and i made myself very wet with excitement as i provided Her with her needs.
 
What a wonderful way to start the day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. There is no better way for a sissy to begin her day than in serving her Wife or Mistress. Lucky girl AJ!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with the adorable Leeanne.....
      For us it's mostly a weekend thing in the morning but some days she likes to go to the office with that happy smile!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Whether Miss then allows me to pleasure myself inside Her or dismisses me once i have fulfilled Her needs, both are equally as exciting. She has the most adorable love petals and tastes so sweet and yummy.

      Delete