Thursday 30 November 2017

How Miss Is Turning Me On....

So although i have mentioned in one of my earliest posts, i'm not a new entity but rather a re-born, re-modelled sissy who has come about as a result of Miss and the male half of me finding a solution to what was looking like a relationship breaking situation.
 
Since my re-birth there have been things Miss/Mistress, consciously or sub-consciously, has been doing (has done) that have caused my little clit to harden and my panties to become wet.  Not in any order of 'arousal effect' - just listed as they come to mind and are remembered:
 
Calling me 'sissy'.
Texting my name 'sissy' in lower case letters
Closing the door to Her chambers
Leaving the door to Her chambers slightly ajar
Telling me She does not need any pleasuring from me
Making me cut the tags off Her new sexy lingerie
Expecting and getting cups of tea in the morning
Making me do Her ironing
Making me do her laundry
Making me book and pay for Her hair appointment
Telling me that i will be booking and paying for all future hair appointments
Calling me 'sissy' in public  - at the train station
Shouting 'bye sissy' loudly with our door open as She leaves for work
Calling for me (sissy) loudly from upstairs when She wants me for something
Allowing me to pleasure Her with a beautiful glass toy
Allowing me to pleasure Her with my fingers, lips and tongue
Allowing me (only once so far) to pleasure myself inside Her with my tiny sissy clit
Making me lay out Her lingerie for the evening early in the day
Expecting me to make Her bed
Making Her meals
Doing all the post-meal cleaning and tidying away
Making me buy myself a very sissified pinafore for domestic tasks
Verbally humiliating me during the time my sissy clit was allowed inside Her
Comparing my tiny clit to previous lovers during the time my sissy clit was allowed inside Her
Exposing me by making me go outside to do certain tasks with the chance of being embarrassed/humiliated
Making me clean Her bathroom
Making me clean the other bathroom
Making me clean the conservatory
Making me buy Her a new black lace suspender belt
Making me buy Her new stockings
Making me get up earlier than usual tomorrow in order to book and pay for Her a place at a running event for next year.
Complimenting me on my outfits
She once lifted my skirt and mildly spanked me through my panties  - because She felt like it.
Driving Her to the train station in skirt, blouse, heels and lingerie - in broad daylight.
Collecting Her from the train station in a floaty dress and all the frilly accessories, getting out the car to meet Her.
Telling me when i can/can't play with my clit (forced chastity)
 
There's probably lots more - maybe Miss/Mistress might add them to remind me?
 
These things have meant so much to me as a sissy and i love Her so much for it. x
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful list of things your Miss/Mistress is helping you with Andrea Jones. So pleased to hear how you both found your groove after a difficult period and it sounds like you are both now really enjoying each other. Long may that continue.
    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's wonderful. Just what i need. i love some of your exposures - a very brave sissy!

    ReplyDelete