Monday 27 November 2017

More Exposure

 
 
i made dinner for Miss and myself and naturally did all the cleaning up afterwards whilst Miss relaxed and looked after Her own affairs.  Although Miss had a day off today She was still very busy with Her hair appointment and other things.
 
i love taking the daily tasks off Her hands and hearing Her tell me that such and such needs doing makes me feel so good serving Her.  We get through a lot of laundry which is no surprise since Miss and myself and the other half of me are contributors. 
 
Miss casually remarked that some clothing needed taking to the tumble dryer.  Our dryer is in our garage which is separate from the house.  Once dinner had been cleared, dishes done, kitchen floor cleaned, surfaces cleaned, Miss served with a cup of tea and Her already dried clothes folded and put away i prepared myself for some more sissy exposure.
 
We have a motion sensor security light which i knew would be activated as soon as i stepped outside to the garage. i think Miss knew that as well.  Only about 10 yards for me to mince but in my new pink shimmering party dress with full flouncy petticoat beneath it was quite a thrill to be outside - even if so brief.  With the security light coming on and me also having to switch the garage light on to load the washing i was exceptionally exposed and vulnerable to anyone who may have been looking. All those frothy layers of feminine clothing were brushing, swishing and swaying - but did anyone see? 
 
If they had then yes, they would have clearly seen a sissy - but that's what makes exposure such a thrill!  Thank you Miss. x

No comments:

Post a Comment