Wednesday 22 November 2017

Tired Miss

 
 
She works very hard and often has very long days with a lot of travel time thrown in.  An early night for Miss and totally expected.  i picked Her up at the train station as arranged and made sure that i got out of the car as Miss approached.
 
It was dark and it was windy and there were several people in close proximity but if a sissy is to be taken seriously then she must be able to be comfortable being seen.  So i greeted Miss properly with a soft kiss and presenting flowers.  She told me i was brave - i blushed! 
 
i enjoyed being there for Miss. i enjoyed the wait.  i enjoyed knowing that i was Her passage home.  i enjoyed the exposure - Miss told me one man looked open mouthed at our embrace.  i enjoyed the wind swirling over my dress, my petticoat and my stockings.   Nothing vulgar, nothing 'in your face'  - just a sissy being there for Miss.
 
She sleeps now and deservedly so.  i fully expect to be in my own chambers this evening and i fully expect to find the door to Her chambers closed.
 
Even though i am not allowed to have another play, i shall still be going to my own chambers very wet and very aroused, knowing that tomorrow morning i will be serving Miss her tea as requested. x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely AJ. Lovely. I do understand this emotional mindset you are describing.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete