Tuesday 28 November 2017

Looking Good

Miss already has Her hair the way She wants and tonight She showed me the dress She is going to wear for Her Christmas overnight party later this week.  She has had this dress for a few months and when She first tried it on She was not so fond of the fit.  Fast forward a couple of months and as a result of Her strict workout and food plan it looks amazing - and best of all - Miss realised it too.  i could tell She was so pleased with how it looked.  She went on to describe what She would be wearing with it and i am sure i heard Her say stockings?  Oh - now that would be wonderful!  It pleases me so much to see Miss feeling sexy about Herself, and so She should. 
 
 
 
As is Her right to do so, Miss has decided that She does not need my services this evening and has retired to her chambers. i have been given strict orders not to play with myself and told that i 'might be needed tomorrow morning'.  Miss usually wakes up feeling playful. If i am required then i shall serve Her and pleasure Her as She wishes.  Either way, Miss is now getting very good at keeping Her sissy in a state of constant arousal. 

1 comment:

  1. Sissy, I am learning to love my new body .....it pleases me that you remind me how good I look!

    ReplyDelete