Tuesday 28 November 2017

Anticipation.

Miss had some difficulty getting to work this morning due to traffic issues.  She phoned me to tell me to look it up on traffic info and explain to Her what the problem was and where.

Once i had let Her know what it was She then told me to make sure Her bed was made and that some nice lingerie was laid out for Her to change into once She had finished Her run after work.
 
 

Miss distinctively told me last night that She did not require any pleasuring from me - the closed door to Her chambers the re-affirmation of Her statement.

Maybe tonight She is feeling generous and is making sure i prepare things the way She wants for me to be allowed to pleasure Her?

Or maybe Miss just wants something sexy/pretty to wear for the evening to relax in?

Or maybe Miss wants to dress sexily and then enjoy Her control and dominance by denying me - letting me see and not touch? 

Or maybe Miss has other plans - that don't include me at all? 

All/any of the above make me squirm with anticipation! x

No comments:

Post a Comment