Wednesday 29 November 2017

Teasing....

 
Miss came home in a very happy mood.  Her food and fitness regime is really paying off.  She wanted to thank me for my support but the hard work is being done by Her - not by me.
 
After making Miss dinner and cleaning away She asked me to cut the tabs off some new lingerie She had purchased.  Bearing in mind Miss is away overnight tomorrow at a party i think She knew exactly what She was doing and the effect it would have on me.
 
She watched as i took the sexy black lacy panties and bra from the bag and must have felt especially pleased to hear me say how sexy they were.  This was clearly going to be the set Miss was to wear tomorrow evening and i'm certain She wanted me to know it.  Just to confirm my hopes, She told me it was Her lingerie for tomorrow night.
 
My sissy clit was hardening already and was almost fit to burst when Miss said that 'you are lucky to see them sissy'.  i replied that 'i am very lucky that i won't be seeing them on you'. 
 
But the merciless teasing did not stop there. She was on a roll!  Just as She announced She was retiring and with no desire to have me pleasure Her, She announced that i could have a play, adding 'I know you are excited about what might happen tomorrow'.
 
Miss had already let me play earlier today and now She has said i can play again.She 
has teased me so wonderfully this evening and i will honour Her with a loving sissy cum - thinking naughty sissy thoughts of Miss thoroughly enjoying Herself tomorrow evening. x  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment