Wednesday 22 November 2017

Hair Appointment

 
 
Miss had already told me that She wanted me to book Her a hair appointment but was not able to go into too much details because the train arrived.
 
However.... the texts came thick and fast as i drove back home and i guessed that they would be related to what She had said earlier about Her hair.
 
Surely enough the texts were wonderful and made it very clear that i was to book Her an appointment at an upscale salon with a particularly skilled stylist for a specific type of cut.  She made it quite clear in the text messages (sent as She travelled on the train) what She wanted, with who and when.  Most thrillingly was the fact that i would be paying....!  Wow - my little clit was positively bursting in my panties when i read that.
 
Being a bit mischievous, i began to formulate a plan where i would call the salon and, without being seedy or sordid, make it known that this appointment was for my Mistress.  In fact i used the words 'for my Mistress' in my first sentence!  The lady on the other end of the phone was so professional and given that i was not being perverted and had made it clear that i was going to pay in advance, carried on listening to me.  i specified what Miss was after in terms of the type of cut She wanted and dutifully paid for it.  i so wanted to add that could they add a note to the appointment booking that it was 'For Miss...from sissy' but perhaps too much too soon - maybe another time! 
 
i think Miss knew that i would do it like this and i hope She approves? It just felt so right. Not rude, not tacky, just perfect.
 
Miss exerted power - She wanted something - She made me do it AND She made me pay for it.  Expensive?  Oh yes, but that in itself was so arousing to me.
 
Miss is getting her hair done just in time for an overnight party later in the same week.  i wonder what She'll make me do whilst She's out having fun?  x

1 comment: