Thursday 5 July 2018

Enjoy The Fantasy sissy.




Yesterday before i left home for two days away from Her visiting family Miss told me to lay out lingerie for Her to wear for a lover that evening.  My previous post describes the emotional turmoil of that experience.  Miss put me out of my turmoil by telling me just as I left that 'it's a fantasy sissy, so calm down, it was a fantasy for you to enjoy'.

i have to admit that i did think it all too good to be true and despite wishing it was real it was quite unlikely that Miss had set up something for Herself so quickly.  However it was a delicious tease from Miss.  i can recall yesterday shaking with excitement and nerves as i laid out Her gorgeous lingerie and was still shaking an hour later. i even admitted to Miss that i was shaking!

So as i hugged Miss to say goodbye and as She told me the whole things was a fantasy She stated again....'it's a fantasy sissy, a fantasy. ......for now.'

i said 'Miss,i don't know what to say'.  'Don't say anything sissy, just be led'.

Do i really need to explain the magnitude of those words?

'It's a fantasy...... for now and just be led'.

Good sissies will certainly understand the word 'led' coming straight from FLR.  FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP.  The written words themselves are enough to make my tiny clit twitch and my panties moist.

Good sissies will also understand the implications of the words 'for now'. 

i love Miss very much and it seems quite obvious to me that She used those words very deliberately so as to leave no doubt in my mind of their implications and the potential. x

2 comments:

  1. Amazing what a few little words can do for a relationship, isn't it? Some people need to hear "I love you" but "just be led" resonates so much more strongly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,

    i think those words Miss said meant the same thing. i hope She's going to accept me for who and what i am and that in time She can see just how much benefit She will get from having a worshipful sissy. x

    ReplyDelete