Monday 9 July 2018

Lusting For Miss

i'm always lusting for Her.  She knows it too.  It is Her control, Her power, Her carrot to dangle.  My high sex drive and Her sexiness are a painful combination for me to cope with.  When She's not in the mood, i'm denied.  When She is in the mood She might allow me to play with my sissy clit or better, allow me to pleasure Her.  The best outcome of all is that rare occasion where She is in the mood and allows me to be inside Her.  It's been quite a while since that happened.
 
Miss knows all of this and maybe She enjoys the torture?  Take yesterday evening for example.  It is still scorching hot virtually all over the UK and last night was probably the hottest evening yet.  Miss has slipped into a gauzy robe type dress, very transparent and through that could clearly be seen Her wonderful panties.  The whole look was driving me insane with lust for Her.  i so wanted Her but.....that's not for me to decide is it?  Miss has the say, the power, the control.  It is She who leads.  The best i was allowed to do was to compliment Her on how sexy She looked and daringly i asked Her if i could take a picture of Her and post it on my blog.
 
Now Miss has been known to be a bit of an exhibitionist - when in the mood and i must have caught Her in such a mood because She happily agreed.  So here She is!  The first ever photo of my gorgeous Miss - albeit face hidden for privacy.  As i took the shot i just so wanted to bury my face into the rear of Her panties and to worship Her arse and perhaps more.  None of that happened but i am so grateful to Her for allowing me to take and show the picture on this blog.  Thank you Miss! x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG. You are so lucky to serve her, to even be allowed to wash her panties. You must be remarkable in many other ways for her to tolerate your inadequacies and indulge yo as she does. As a similarly endowed sissy, I would be thrilled to have as much attention as you get from her. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bottom....definitely in need of your worship!!!
    You're a lucky gurl!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete