Tuesday 3 July 2018

Todays Attire

We are having a mammoth heat wave here in the UK.  Pretty much since the beginning of May it has been solid sunshine and temperatures quite unheard of for this country.  Yes, we do get some very hot days but for it to be going on for the best part of 7 weeks is very unusual.  According to the weather experts it is to continue for at least another fortnight. No complaints from this sissy!
 
Miss has been working from home today and has been getting a little bit stressed with Her IT and some of the programmes She is using.  i so much want to help Her but there are certain times where Miss is best left alone as She can be almost as impatient and annoyed with things as me!  As of now She appears to have it all sorted out. 
 
Back to the weather then and what excuse does a prissy sissy like me need to wear something gorgeously feminine and floaty?  None at all.  So today, after doing the tasks that required me to wear male clothing, i showered and chose one of my favourite summer dresses to wear.  i love how it feels on me, all floaty and swishy and the way it moves over me and sways with each step just keeps me in a constant bliss of sissy tranquillity and.....yes....arousal. 
 
 
 
 
A real bonus is that Miss approves of the dress.  She's seen it on me before but it is always nice for a 'girl' to receive compliments, especially from the superior Woman they love so much.  Not two minutes ago Miss came down from Her office to warn me to 'stop playing sissy'.  i think She might be in one of those moods and there might be a strong chance that i may be ordered to pleasure Her today.  i do hope so!
 
With the dress i have chosen a beige bra and panties set.  Each piece has a pretty blue bow and whilst not being overly 'sissy' is more than likely what a Proper Girl might wear for no occasion in particular.  i hope you like the pictures.  There is a good breeze outside at the moment and i'd so love Miss to order me to go out there and carry out a task for Her - that breeze billowing my dress - lovely.  i've also chosen no stockings which is quite unusual for me.  i almost decided on a pair of natural hold ups but reckoned that a Real Girl would probably not so therefore this sissy won't either.  Maybe later when it's cooler.
 
 
 
 
 
Just another hint that i may be required by Miss later was when She came down and said 'fuck me sissy, it's hot'.  My reply of 'Oh Miss', was met with 'Maybe later sissy, maybe later'.  i hope She wants it and if She does She will no doubt humiliate me and my tiny cock with a condom. x

1 comment:

  1. I simply love this dress and would LOVE to own it and wear it to display my devotion to women and femininity. I also find your selection of underwear quite appropriate--plain, beige, with the symbolic sissy bow. I believe that you and I share many of the same tastes and fantasies. Major difference: you are living it--I am dreaming it. Nancy

    ReplyDelete