Thursday 26 July 2018

Ultra Femme

Dressing in some sort of feminine attire is an everyday occurrence for me and every sissy should always try her best to at least have something on every day which reminds her of the sissy she is.  For me, lingerie is pretty much worn every day.  That will usually consist of a pretty bra and panties set.  There are occasions in the day where i will have to take the bra off, especially when it is being worn under a top that is allowing it to show extremely obviously!  i like subtle hints not great big ones.  i like the thought of people being unsure as to whether i'm wearing something totally un-male, not great big declarations.
 
There are of course occasions where there is no need to be subtle.  In the past when Miss has been enjoying a Real Man i've been in attendance dressed in very frilly girly things.  In those times it was fitting that i should be dressed as such as it perfectly suits the occasion.  A Real Man and Miss enjoying each other with the inadequate sissy - me - being forced to watch. 
 
 i've discovered that the best way to make sure that what i am wearing under a male top - and it's usually a bra - is subtle rather than glaring, is to ask Miss how it looks.  On Tuesday the bra i was wearing was screamingly obvious under my white t-shirt and so i only wore it in the house and removed it when out.  Miss commented that it could be seen so clearly.  Yesterday, a different bra and male t-shirt and Miss remarked that it was hardly noticeable at the front but the straps and band could be seen at the back, especially if the t-shirt tightened.  i told Miss i rather quite liked that and She replied 'really'?  She was almost laughing, in fact i think the tone of Her response was meant to ridicule me and make me feel belittled.  It worked.
 
That's the sort of thing i really love Miss to do.  To mock, to humiliate, to ridicule and to embarrass me.  To make me feel sexually inadequate.  To belittle my cock and to generally laugh at my complete lack of maleness. 
 
There are days when i feel even more femme and sissied and today is one of them.  i am not entirely sure what makes those days happen.  Maybe it is a culmination of things that have happened recently?  Just yesterday Miss reminded me that i had yet to buy Her another pair of pretty yellow panties.  i got straight on to that and correctly asked Her if there was anything else She wanted - all at my expense of course.  Miss sat down with me at my laptop and 30 mins later i had paid for two pairs of lovely ivory panties, a strapless ivory bra, a black lace teddy (body) and of course the yellow panties.  Wonderful!  i will probably never get to enjoy Miss in any of these items and that thought, along with Her making me buy more things for Her made me love Her so much and my sissy clit harden in my own panties. 
 
Miss told me that She might reward me later 'but i don't know exactly how' were Her words.  The 'how' was a condom, on my bed in my chambers that evening.  The silly thing is that i entirely missed it and must have fallen asleep with it still there in it's wrapper.  i told Miss about that this morning and She said 'yes sissy, that was for you.  It was for last night but you can use it at your leisure and for your pleasure'.  i'll use it this afternoon.
 
I think that gesture from Miss for me  which i see as Her love for me is what has made me feel wonderfully extra sissied today.  That is why i am now wearing a lovely floral patterned silk sheath style summer dress with a rose and white lace decorated bra and panties set underneath.  Just before Miss left for work i asked Her what She thought:
 
'Very pretty for the weather and very sissy for the weather'. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i'll be wearing this ensemble when i unwrap the condom and imagine Miss with someone else - at the flirting stage.  This will certainly get my small cock hard for the condom and i'm sure i won't need much thinking of Miss before my squirts into it complete the humiliation.  My love for Miss is as strong as ever.  x  

No comments:

Post a Comment