Saturday 7 July 2018

Play With Your sissy Clit

Miss retired to Her chambers five minutes ago.  As a devoted sissy i had been hoping that She might require the use of my fingers and tongue to give Her pleasure.  i don't know when Miss last had an orgasm - with me it was nearly two weeks ago.  On Her own - who knows - maybe this morning?  With someone else - i definitely don't know that!  Miss is certainly feeling very considerate and generous however because She came back downstairs a few minutes later and presented me with this:
 
 
 
She said 'you may play sissy, with this, for your tiny sissy clit'.  Oh how humiliating and degrading, oh Miss!  Things have certainly now become even more Female led.  My own masturbation must be controlled and restricted by a condom.  My sissy pulses and squirts must now be pathetically leaked into a condom.
 
Miss is certainly showing no interest in having my tiny cock inside Her - and why would She? 
 
Is this the way it is going to be from now on when i have permission to play? Forced to masturbate into a condom?  Such power Miss has - and it is that power that will keep my small cock hard inside the rubber and Her power which will make me think of Her and squirt my pitiful load of semen into it. x

2 comments:

  1. Masturbating into a condom feels great. You will learn to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the humiliation that does it for me. Not only does Miss not want me inside Her, She forced me to play with myself using a condom. Total humiliation and i lover Her even more for it.

    ReplyDelete