Tuesday 31 July 2018

The Office Girl

 
 
Ohhhhhh - imagine if i was one!  How wonderful!  Not a proper biological Female nor even a convincing transvestite but a sissy office girl.  i'd work for a small business in an office complex of about 50 genetic Women.  i'd be their 'bitch', their run-around, their very own 'go get it girl'.
 
None of them would be interested in me sexually, although they'd all get a certain sexual power thrill from making me do whatever it is they needed doing.  The memos, the photocopying, tea making, bin emptying - all the tasks that they have no time for.
 
A strict dress code of course.  Ruffled blouses, pussybow blouses, semi-sheer blouses.  Lace bras that show through the blouses.  Tight pencil skirts with either side slits or deep back vents.  Tight enough to show the outline of my suspender belt straps and of course my full backed panties.  Stockings all the time and above average heels on my feet.  Hair bows or ribbons and my hair in a cute ponytail.
 
i'd be addressing them all as Ma'am or Miss and they'd call me 'sissy'.  They'd all have hunky boyfriends and would gossip about them often - in front of me - talking about Real Men, their big cocks and their muscles.  All of this designed to make me feel so pathetically inadequate.  And i'd love it! 
 
Serving them tea when they wanted it.  Everything done with a curtsey.  Standing before them every morning for a lingerie check - showing my panties and stockings.  Having them laugh at my tiny cock.  Mincing around the office on my heels, my tight skirt clinging, my arse swaying.  Constantly touching up my make-up having been told to re-apply lipstick or mascara or anything they had deemed to have worn off.
 
They would all know how in a permanent state of arousal i would be.  They would all know how wet my panties would be.  They'd tease me mercilessly and i'd be grateful for it.  i'd be the first to arrive and the last to leave.  They'd make me take public transport to and from work so that everyone there could laugh at the sissy office girl. 
 
They'd show me outfits on the internet and insist that's what i wear to work once i'd bought them.  They'd ask my opinion of their own clothes and drive me insane with flashes of stocking tops, panties or bras.  Then they'd keep reminding me how much their boyfriends are going to appreciate what they are wearing for them. 
 
A dream job for a sissy.  i would probably be doing it without pay as well! x

2 comments:

  1. I want to apply for that job, and I may even pay to get hired

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrea-
    Good to catch up with you, dear! It's been a long summer. And oh my, what a post! We'd be such good secretaries together, doing whatever we were told to do!! Hee (gulp!) ~sara

    ReplyDelete