Saturday 7 July 2018

Hints Of Lace

 
 
i think all sissies enjoy lace.  Either seeing it worn by Real Women and especially wearing it themselves.  Mostly featured in lingerie or nightwear but certainly equally as feminine and pretty in blouses, skirts and dresses. 
 
i am especially fond of seeing lace under other items of clothing and my favourite is the lace bra showing subtly through a blouse or through the material of a baby doll nightie or any type of nightie.  There's something so girly and flirty about that.  i'm sure the wearer actually wants the bra to be seen, wants to be flirty.  A subtle indication that the wearer enjoys showing off and signalling that they are wearing something pretty to be noticed, admired and maybe even wanted.
 
Miss has done this for me once  - actually it may not have really been for me but She was with me in public on a shopping day together wearing a gorgeous white lace bra under a semi sheer white blouse.  Her pretty lace clad breasts were very noticeable and i thoroughly enjoyed watching Real Men looking at them and enjoying the sight.  Miss did not actually tell me that She noticed any Men looking but i definitely saw them and i think Miss enjoyed the fact that i saw them looking.  The visual effect for was for them but the mental effect was for Her sissy.
 
It's the subtle effect that i like most.  Definitely not anything really trashy and slutty such as a black or dark coloured bra under a white top - unless the situation is appropriate of course but in public, pretty pale coloured lace under light coloured tops is most alluring. 
 
For humiliation and embarrassment in public a sissy can always wear a pretty lace bra under her male tops as a reminder of her status.  i enjoy doing this and really enjoy the reactions it sometimes gets from those who have seen the bra outline or seen the straps and band at the rear.  More often than not it is the Real Women who notice the tell-tale outlines and their smirks and grins are so excitingly embarrassing and humiliating. 
 
Last night i wore a lovely white semi sheer double chiffon baby doll nightie with a white lace bra and panties set.  It achieved the desired 'look'.  Subtle hint of bra lace just able to be seen through it, which of course kept my tiny clit very wet.  Miss and i were exchanging texts about me being allowed to play but She was so tired that She actually fell asleep mid texting.  i hope She is feeling refreshed today. x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. My wife explained to me long ago that all women knew exactly what they were allowing to be seen!
    If you were seeing her bra through her blouse she meant for it to be seen....
    If you caught a panty flash.....well they were rarely accidental although that did happen but 9 times out of 10 if you caught sight of her lacy undies it was because she wanted you to see them!!!!
    I don't think she would have shared this with me if I had been a manly husband but we talk together more like girlfriends most of the time and I love the insight it gives me!!!
    BTW I love to see a pretty bra through a gauzy top....my only problem is that sometimes I'd like to know where they bought it!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaaren,

    So very true! i sometimes think however that Miss does not actually realise how sexy She actually is. She can lack confidence and i have no idea where this lack of confidence comes from. When She was regularly cucking me She certainly did not lack any confidence then!

    i do hope that we will go out again soon and perhaps Miss will wear a top with visible bra lace again? Not for my benefit of course! Subtle visible panty lines are also such a turn on for me. i'm totally uninterested in the girl - totally infatuated with their panties! x

    ReplyDelete