Saturday 28 July 2018

Morning Glory

 
 
Despite being 100% sissy i still have testosterone cursing through me.  Only a complete biological reset could alter that and that's not something i'm looking to do anytime soon. So although i don't feel or act like a Real Man my body will naturally 'behave' like one at times.  By this i mean the urge and that the urge is most prominent in the morning.  What urge?  Arousal of course!
 
i am at my most horny and sexually excited in the first few hours after waking up.  What is it that is arousing me?  Well firstly i am waking up everyday with my little cock deliciously encased in a pair of pretty panties.  i am also usually wearing a matching bra.  Over that i am wearing a gorgeously femmy baby doll nightie or nightgown.  Floating down the stairs to make Miss Her morning tea.  Delivering said tea to Her with a curtsey, seeing Her in Her slumber, feeling my pretty lingerie on me - all of these sensations make this sissy very horny in the mornings. 
 
i would also have reported that today would have been day 35 since Miss allowed me inside Her but that would be a lie.  Yesterday not only did Miss let me inside Her, She also let me squirt my sissy juices into Her - without a condom.  Is there any greater honour than that?  i must have pleased Her this week.  That as well as the fact that She was feeling very aroused Herself yesterday afternoon.  Miss knows very well that i am always horny for Her but the days of me forcing the pace in that regard are over.  It is up to Her when any lovemaking will happen and yesterday it did - because She decided it would.
 
We were sitting together on the sofa, Miss in Her sexy work dress and me in male t-shirt and shorts with pretty red panties underneath.  Out of the blue Miss remarked 'i think i'll go and try on that new teddy you bought me so let's have some hot sex'.  Wow!  i told Miss that would be lovely and that perhaps She would like to summon me when She was ready.  Not 5 minutes later She called me up - 'sissy, come upstairs'.  There She was, looking so hot in Her new black lace teddy.  i asked Her if i could join Her on the bed and She beckoned me onto it.  i asked Her if She wanted anything in particular, Her love petals soothing perhaps?  'i need a man, to be taken' was Her reply.
 
This is where i panicked somewhat.  Without doubt the vision of Her there was turning me on so much but to 'take Her like a Man'?  That could be difficult and not something that was going to come naturally to me.  My arousal  - natural.  My love for Her - natural.  To 'fuck' like a Real Man does?? 
 
i caressed Her gorgeous lace clad body whilst Miss reached into my panties and did likewise with my tiny cock.  Fully erect it still does not even fill Her delicate hand.  It was however hard and that is what Miss wanted most of all - the hardness inside Her.  As i have already mentioned i cannot 'act' my love for Her - that's real.  i cannot 'act' my desire and arousal for Her - that's also real but i cannot be the forceful and dominate Man, taking Her - that's not me. 
 
However, Miss was going to let me be inside Her and my hardness was hopefully going to satisfy Her.  First with me on top, then from behind.  Miss asked me if i wanted to take Her from behind - 'is that what you want Miss'? 'Is that what YOU want' She replied.  i think She wanted me to be making the decisions, to have a Man take Her, have his way with Her.  All of this quite difficult for me to come up with naturally.  i did get behind Her and then later back on top where Miss worked hard at Her clit whilst my hardness was easily maintained just looking at my oh so beautiful Superior Female beneath me.  Miss was going to cum and cum She did - quite hard.
 
'Am i allowed to stay inside you Miss' i asked?  'Yes, you can but don't take too long'. There....Back in control and back being the 'decision maker'.  Miss did not treat me to any sort of verbal humiliation or teases.  i imagined myself as a lover of Hers.  i imagined myself as a lucky Man who had 'pulled' this beautiful woman beneath me.  Still a sissy and still feeling like one.  No words from Miss but soon my inadequate pulses of sissy squirts were pumping weakly into Her.  i felt so much love for Her at that moment but also felt sad in a way.  Sad because i don't really think that i can give Miss what She genuinely wants sexually.  Most profound with that however is that this inability to do that actually reinforces my sissiness and makes me love Her even more.
 
The clock begins again.....x 

2 comments:

  1. No condom, what a lucky sissy you were

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very! i think that Miss was really wanting to have a 'Real Man' experience but there is no way i can dishonour Her by pretending to be that. The best way i feel is to approach it how i did and that is to be who i am - a total sissy - but not expect the sissy theme to take over. If Miss wanted to do that and use me as a sissy then She would have said so. My hardness is all i could give Her (because i love Her so much) and i am pleased that She was able to get to an orgasm on it. She does however have to use Her fingers on Her clitoris in order to get there. If i had something resembling a normal sized cock then perhaps that would not be necessary?

    Allowing me not to use a condom must have been a reward for something? She did not say so as much but maybe that was for buying Her the new lingerie this week? x

    ReplyDelete