Tuesday 24 July 2018

More Condoms sissy!

Actually....Miss did not order me to get more condoms...rather i suggested by text that we might be running out and that maybe it would be a good idea if i bought some more for the occasions where She would allow me to use them on myself. 
 
Miss agreed that this was a good idea and stated in Her text reply that She actually did not know how many were left.  i texted back if would Miss like any for Her own use and if so that i would get two boxes.  Miss replied 'good sissy'.
 
This followed last night when Miss retired to Her chambers but not before giving me permission to 'play'.  i took a sneaky chance and asked if i could play using a condom.  It really is so belittling and humiliating to masturbate into a condom.  My little cock encased in rubber - not allowed anywhere near Her wonderful pussy - and being forced to squirt its sissy juice into a sheath.  Is there anything more demeaning?  Miss consented to my request and left a durex on the pillow of my bed in my own chambers.  Just as i went to bed i heard Miss call from Her room 'i hope you found your present sissy'.  i had!
 
It was somewhat awkward waiting for Miss to fall asleep before i started to touch my tiny cock in my panties in the hope that it would get hard enough so that the condom would stay on.  i imagined Miss texting me from work to tell me that She would be late home 'because I am meeting someone sissy...and i think you can work out already what that means....it's not a first date....and i doubt we will be fucking.....but i'm sure we will be moving on to that in the near future'.  Oh God i came so hard thinking of that. It was difficult to stifle my girlish moans and sissy sighs of pleasure as i thought of that scenario.
 
Back to the condoms i bought today. i did indeed by two packets.  One being the standard condom for Miss to use on me, either for when i am allowed to play with myself using one or the very rare chance that Miss might want me to be insider Her.  These cost me £10 for 12.  The other packet were a more luxurious specification and were £10 for 6.  i left both packets in Her chambers this evening with a sticky label on each.
 
 
 
 
Just in case Miss might want to use them elsewhere? 
 
It's now 31 days since Miss has allowed me to be inside Her. x

2 comments:

  1. Very good sissy, always thinking ahead to your next wank in rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i have to think ahead. Having to use a condom even when Miss has given me permission to play with my little cock is such a humiliation. She is very much letting me know that my tiny penis does not satisfy Her. Hence i have bought Her a packet of upmarket condoms for Her own use. i doubt very much She'll use them on me so that basically leaves a Real Man - which again, is absolutely not me!

    ReplyDelete