Sunday 31 December 2017

And So Aids Restful Sleep....

That's the strapline for an old UK TV advert.  Night Nurse.
 
 
As much as i would love to be a sissy nurse there really has not been much i have been able to do today to get Miss back to full health.  It's a winter lurg and it just needs time and rest.
 
Miss spent most of the day in bed in an effort to get Her strength back. She has felt awful all day as the winter cold She is carrying does its worst.  While Miss rested, i spent the day being as good a sissy as possible.  Laundry, making dinner and changing the bedding in my chambers.
 
i've discovered that my own fitness regime has meant that size 14 skirts no longer fit  - they simply fall off my waist!  Size 12 it is then, which means some new skirts. Maybe Miss will help me choose some suitable ones.
 
Miss is in Her chambers now and hopefully will get a good sleep and feel better tomorrow.   
 
There are going to be many changes in dynamics over the next few weeks and I'll explain that in more detail in future blogs.
 
Exciting times for Miss and for me. x

No comments:

Post a Comment