Wednesday 20 December 2017

Get Your Tits In!

So not 'get your tits out' but get them in!
 
This morning whilst i was changing the bed linen for Miss in Her chambers, She called me into Her study.  i was wearing a pretty cream lace bra with pale blue and red floral designs on the cups, matching panties, a beige suspender belt and natural stockings.
 
i thought Miss was going to express displeasure with me for being so scantily dressed whilst performing chores but instead She commented that She wanted to see what i was wearing.  i stood demurely in front of Her whilst She deliciously ran Her soft fingers up and down my bra straps and across the back band - snapping it for Her amusement (and my secret arousal!).  She noticed the suspender belt and instantly recognised it as a new one for me.  She does not miss anything! 
 
Miss approved of the set, especially the suspender belt. It's from the Autograph collection by Marks and Spencer.  
 
 
Was Miss making a hint that She wants one as well?  Just make me get you one if you want one Miss.  However, having finished inspecting me and enjoying my vulnerability, Miss then told me that 'you can put your boobs in today sissy'. 
 
i can't wait!  i just have to do a few more things which require me to wear male clothing but once they are done, i'll be changing into a pretty polka dot tea dress and will wear my forms beneath my pretty bra.  i will feel even more girly and femme and i am very grateful to Miss for allowing this. x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment