Thursday 7 December 2017

Called Upon

i wondered if i had upset Miss in some way as it was sort of looking like i might not get called upon this week.  Naturally it's entirely up to Miss to have me as and when She likes - just that compared to previous times when She really made the most of me, this week seemed like sissy was on the back burner.
 
A few hours ago however Miss texted me that She wanted Her chambers prepared 'for sleep' whilst letting me know what time She would be home.  i dutifully made the bed and laid out Her pretty flowered chemise with a pair of gorgeous white lace panties.
 
i must admit to having had a little bit of a sissy pout on for the last week or so as i don't think Miss has read any of my blog posts from the last seven days (about 5 new posts?) yet quite a few sister sissies have - and left comments too. 
 
i must accept that there will be times when Miss is busy and has other priorities than looking at a sissy blog.
 
 i still have not heard from Her in person how the Christmas party went last week but i did make a bit of a nuisance of myself by phoning Her when i should not have. i hope i did not interrupt or distract Miss from whatever it was She was doing.  Maybe it will all remain a secret for Miss to keep and me to wonder. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment