Thursday 28 December 2017

SPH

.....the abbreviation for Small Penis Humiliation.
 
 
Miss is certainly quite happy to humiliate me whether i am in male mode or sissy mode.  This morning i was in male mode (sissy should be back tomorrow) and Miss was deliciously humiliating with Her comments about my penis and its inadequate size.
 
Miss must have been in an extremely generous mood as She Herself was not interested in attaining orgasm, so this one was purely for me.  What a wonderful gesture!
 
Even before any penetration took place Miss was extremely belittling with Her cutting words.  'Is it hard yet?  Can it not get any harder than that?  I suppose that's the best you can do'.  These were just some of the comments She made.  Added to that She then began referring to 'sissy' and what She was making her do over the next few days.
 
'Did you know that sissy is going to be paying for my next hair appointment'?  'Did you know that sissy will be taking me shopping on Saturday? I've got some panties I need buying to match some bras'.  'Did you know that sissy will be paying me to flirt with someone at my business convention?  I don't know who it will be with yet'.
 
That last comment was especially intriguing and my clit was now as hard as it was ever likely going to be.  How is sissy going to be doing that i thought? 
 
Miss ordered me to get on top and continued with Her humiliating comments. 'I can hardly feel that tiny clit, are you going to cum'?  'My lovers have much bigger than that small clit'. 
 
It did not take me long.  Miss would have expected nothing more than a few thrusts and some pathetic efforts to try and go deeper into Her but the cum came and Miss had achieved Her goal.
 
It really is quite wonderful to be humiliated and teased when not in sissy mode.  Miss knows it works and that in itself just re-affirms where the power and control in this relationship is.   

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Love how She talks to you and humiliates you. Great relationship you seem to have. Another married/sissy sub ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara,

    If i actually had a reasonable sized penis then Miss would not need to be so humiliating in Her words. However, it really is tiny and She lets me know in no uncertain terms. Either as a sissy or when i'm in male mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea- Well, She has to do what She has to do! :) Hopefully you can get it to grow someday :D ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara,

      It's never going to get any bigger. Erect it's about 5" and perhaps 1" girth? x

      Delete