Thursday 14 December 2017

Mutual Morning Delights

 
 
i already knew that Miss would want pleasuring this morning and i could not hide my excitement in my panties as, having delivered Her morning tea, Miss told me to come back to Her chambers in ten minutes.
 
Miss was naked except for a pair of pretty pink lace panties and i was wearing a pink chiffon baby doll with black bra and white and pink flowered cotton panties.  i was in a state of unmatched lingerie as Miss had specifically told me to remove Her black panties last night for hand washing today.
 
Miss was reading my blog and looking at some of the other sissy sites and bloggers i like.  She was being very inquisitive, asking me why i liked such and such a blog.  i lay next to Her, getting wetter and wetter in my panties as Miss took Her time looking at sister sissy blogs. 
 
She then demanded a body massage, both front and back, allowing me to spend time caressing and soothing Her luscious body.  i took my time, wanting to give Her a wonderful massage, to take away Her aches and pains from a very busy week.
 
Miss liked it lots and mused about how we could both go to a special spa day and have 'hers and hers' pampering!  Once Miss had enjoyed Her massage She ordered me to use my fingers on Her gorgeous pussy and then to use my lips.  It is a sissies rightful place, face between the legs of the Woman you worship, kissing, licking, sucking, probing.  Giving pleasure.  Miss wanted my fingers inside Her, one.....then two, slow, deep and gentle.  With my tongue on Her at the same time, Miss told me i was a 'good sissy' and that She might let me use my clit inside Her.
 
She came hard on my face, Her sweet sex pulsing as i felt Her waves of pleasure.  Miss then made me clean my fingers and to savour Her love juices.  Exercising Her power and control, Miss verbally ran through some options about how i might get my pleasure.  She decided that i would sit up in bed next to Her and be allowed to play with my clit - but.....under time pressure.  She used the countdown app on Her tablet, giving me 4 minutes to cum.
 
With the clock ticking, Miss began to delightfully verbally humiliate me.  Belittling my clit and telling me that it 'actually might be the case sissy that you never put that clit inside me, as that's only for my boyfriend and lovers'. 
 
Less than a minute.....in fact 30 seconds?  i had cum hard all over my baby doll as Miss smiled triumphantly. 
 
It's now time to hand wash those gorgeous panties Miss made me wear yesterday.
 
A beautiful start to the day. x

2 comments:

  1. I think that you are very lucky to be able to provide such worship to your Mistress. And to be allowed to cum in such a humiliating manner in Her presence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was very lucky indeed! A good sissy knows that oral worshipping of Her Miss is an honour. Miss also knows that my clit is hardly going to satisfy Her and has made sure i know that with the words She used to humiliate me this morning. The cum She allowed me to have was so generous of Her, in Her presence.

    ReplyDelete