Monday 11 December 2017

Miss Says So!

 
 
Out of the blue this afternoon, Miss summoned me to bring Her a cup of tea after She had enjoyed a brief afternoon nap.  The weather snap here in the UK has meant lots of people being unable to go to work and Miss is one of them. 
 
i did not expect to be brought back to life as soon as today, even though i have had a little bit of a pout on for feeling that i have not been around as much as i could have been.
 
However, i am so glad to be back and it gave me an opportunity to 'show off' to Miss with my new houndstooth check long wiggle skirt. i was so relieved that She approved!  Along with a red satin bow blouse, red bra, panties (full vintage style), red suspender belt and barely black stockings, i have felt very sissy this evening. 
 
Miss commented that She would like to try the skirt for herself  - wow - flattered!  i know She would look hot in it and all evening i have been trying to put an extra wiggle in it so that Miss can really be tempted to try it Herself.  i know She would look so damn fuckable in it.
 
So fast forward.... and i have made dinner for Miss and i.  We have watched some tv and i sort of expected to be sleeping in my own chambers this evening.  Miss made sure of my sissy chastity by telling me there would be 'no playing'.  It's very hard for a sissy to accept that but it's also very sexually humiliating and an erotic reminder of who is in charge. 
 
i will go to my chambers like a good little sissy, i'll see Her door closed and i will slip into my gorgeous chiffon baby doll gown and drift off to sleep  - my aching sissy clit untouched. x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment