Friday 22 December 2017

Housewifey

 
 
When Miss is out all day doing things, either for Herself or for whatever reasons then it goes without saying that She can't attend to the daily things at home that She would normally want to.
 
So that's where a sissy comes in.  And a sissy that is so willing to do these things is hopefully a real asset for Miss.
 
'Housewifey' might come across as a bit of a sexist word but today i have been extremely busy doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning my own chambers (for guests in a few days), preparing and making dinner, shopping and putting clothes away. And then...being attired in a pretty pink skater dress and appropriate lingerie to greet Miss when She arrives? 
 
i'd like to know of any Alpha Male that would willingly do all of that?? x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Andrea Jayne,

    I do all of those 'housewifey' tasks for my wife. She has not done any cleaning, laundry or cooking in years. The big difference is that I do not dress enfemme. While my wife accepts (and now expects) my service, she does not know about my "fem" side.

    Rereading your post, I realize you asked "what ALPHA male" would be willing to do those things. While I do them, I don't think I am an alpha male.

    curtsy,
    -rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rene,

    Perhaps you are somewhere in between? Is it not possible to tell Her that you dress?

    ReplyDelete