Wednesday 13 December 2017

Wearing Her Panties

 
 
i am now experiencing what can only be described as a form of sissy nirvana.  My tiny sissy clit is encased in a pair of gorgeous black lace and sheer panties.  They feel wonderful on me, they are getting more and more damp with each passing hour.  Why are these panties making me feel like this?  Don't most panties make a sissy feel special?
 
Yes - but these belong to Miss, they have been freshly worn by Her and She demanded that i wear them today. 
 
This is the very first time that Miss has made me do this and hopefully it won't be the last.  Her timing this morning as She held them out for me to take, coupled with what She said, was beautiful and perfect.  i felt my stockinged legs quiver as i gently took the panties from Miss and held them softly against my face.  Inhaling Her sweet aromas, the musk, the perfume, Her arousal? 
 
i told Miss how grateful i was, how wonderful it was.  i curtsied and shyly said 'Oh Miss!' as i held the delicate garment tight to my bra through my pretty baby doll nightie.
 
Only hours earlier, Her sweet sex had been delicately encased in these flimsy panties as She danced away a great evening with friends.  Now, they are being worn by Her sissy.  Worn to please Her, worn as humiliation, worn as a reminder of Her superiority, worn as a tease of what might have happened last night. 
 
Maybe Miss will allow me to pleasure myself wearing them - or maybe i still have some work to do in servitude for that to happen?  x

3 comments:

  1. Being allowed to even touch your Mistress's panties is an amazing privilege. Being allowed to sniff them after she has worn them out is extraordinary. Being presented with them to wear for the day is an amazing reward. I can not imagine that you should think that you should also be allowed to cum while wearing them!!! Perhaps the only panties you should be allowed to wear should be the soiled panties your Mistress has worn the day previous. Then you hand-wash them--or perhaps this absolute privilege should only be a very special reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was hopeful. A sissy is always hopeful that their Miss will let her cum whilst wearing them. i was hopeful that Miss would make me play with my clit in front of Her whilst wearing them. That might be something She is keeping as a reward for me - perhaps after some serious servitude? You are right though, i should not expect anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. y nieces are my fav ones to wear

    ReplyDelete