Saturday 9 December 2017

Pleasuring Mistress

 
 
Miss(tress) got Her morning tea today and invited me to join Her in Her bed.  i knew that eventually She would require me to pleasure Her orally and with my fingers but first She made me caress Her lovely back and arse. She was naked except for a gorgeous pair of red lace sheer panties that i had laid out for Her last night.
 
i was dressed in a white double chiffon short babydoll, pale pink lace bra and panties, matching suspender belt and white stockings.  She was very wet by the time i moved down to worship and love Her soft petals.  Miss was certainly going to cum but She made me attend Her for quite a while, clearly enjoying my efforts to please.  i gently whimpered and sighed girlishly as i kissed, licked and probed Her delicate folds my own tiny clit straining against the lace of my panties.
 
Miss eventually bucked and heaved, Her release flowing and onto my tongue. Lost in Her throes of delight, Her mind and thoughts perhaps imagining well endowed lovers.
 
Having been brought to orgasm, Miss let me rest my face against Her panty lace for a few minutes before announcing that 'I'm feeling generous sissy and since your clit would not be any use to me or even good enough for me, you can go to your own chambers and play'.  Such wonderful humiliation! Such perfect denial.  Yes, i would have loved to have either been allowed inside Miss or perhaps even to have been made to play in front of Her with more humiliation or perhaps having to confess my own fantasises but being told to go away and look after myself was such a thrill.  She even made me close the door to my chambers.
 
It did not take me long to cum and squirt my sissy juice all over my lace suspender belt.  i thought of Miss, back in Her chambers, with a real man, laughing and giggling together about the sissy in the other room, before engaging in a slow, sensuous love making session but very loudly so that i was forced to hear Her giving and receiving pleasure. 
 
Miss needs the other half of me this weekend so sissy is back in her box but hopefully back out again early next week?  That's up to Miss to decide. x

No comments:

Post a Comment